League Of Legends Random Topic!

nope dude League Of Legends will be playable for long long time you will see it ;) Everytime New Updates new Champions new things i dont think so :D

yes and check the amount of players they lose every day ;)

for example let's take it from friends to friends..my friends and me played LoL since it was beta and some friends later but now over 30 friends of me (and me also) stop playing LoL and this happened with a lot of people i see on facebook for example

yes and check the amount of players they lose every day ;)

for example let's take it from friends to friends..my friends and me played LoL since it was beta and some friends later but now over 30 friends of me (and me also) stop playing LoL and this happened with a lot of people i see on facebook for example

that happens cause of noobs they Smurfing accounts and noobs playing and feeding.. riot must be punish the Smurfers..

that happens cause of noobs they Smurfing accounts and noobs playing and feeding.. riot must be punish the Smurfers..

yeap tha's true this was the main reason of stop playing LoL..

you play with noobs,leavers,feeders,trolls and the enemy team got smurf platinum and he just win the game..

i'm not pro and i played lol just for fun but when i see all those shiets i just leave it.

you play with noobs,leavers,feeders,trolls and the enemy team got smurf platinum and he just win the game..

i'm not pro and i played lol just for fun but when i see all those shiets i just leave it.

i will stop it too one day but lets see

I am new to lol although all these that you have mentioned are true. It's sad to lose a 30 minutes game (at least) because of these issues. :/ Edited by MeVsYou

I am new to lol although all these that you have mentioned are true. It's sad to lose a 30 minutes game (at least) because of these issues. :/

when u have newbies in team all the time this will happen.

i used to play 10-20 games per day.Nowadays i play 1 game per 3 days.

Why?

Well...1 month ago i was rewarded with 70 games chat res.

When i finish these games,i got IMMEDIATLY another 90.

When i finish these games too 1 week ago i got again IMMEDIATLY another 185.

m8zrdw.png

Im not interested anymore. :)

Edited by Eagle_Eye

i will stop it too one day but lets see

do it now bro :P

I am new to lol although all these that you have mentioned are true. It's sad to lose a 30 minutes game (at least) because of these issues. :/

and this is nothing.LoL supposed to be a game when you join 1,2 games to have some fun but just thing about this :

tell me your last time which you enjoy your game?which you had some fun?which you lost a game full on rage cause of noobs,trolls,etc?

it's just SUX!

Why?

i had the same problem i had 140 games chat ban.. i just stop playing and i'm ok now :D and no more rage

Why?

m8zrdw.png

OMG THATS EPIC HOLYSHIT

Well...I can't help myself when im queued with premade Polaks/Greeks...

The Nazi inside me gets unleashed and I utter some Auswitch/Dahau thingies...  :happyforever:

Im ok with feeding. :)

But not when you feed by your own mistakes and try to drag some1 with you by blaming him for no apparent reason.(eg:Pushes top 24/7,gets ganked,dies,blames jungler,comes back w/o wards,pushes again,gets ganked,dies,blames jungler,repeat.)

Edited by Eagle_Eye

But not when you feed by your own mistakes and try to drag some1 with you by blaming him for no apparent reason.(eg:Pushes top 24/7,gets ganked,dies,blames jungler,comes back w/o wards,pushes again,gets ganked,dies,blames jungler,repeat.)

this fcking shiet happened to me all the time..

i was jungle i gank after blue top always or bot depends on the side and they push enemy the make him go back so i can't gank and when i'm on jungle or b for items they push w/o wards,dies and start flame on all chat "NOOB JUNGLER 0 GANKS" FFS

it was something classic for me ahhaha too much flame XD something like that (for greek ppl)

2r4hhg3.jpg

Hahaha always someone Greek n1 kid will Troll i hate Greek People im not Ragist... but the True is True..

the 90% of Greek Players are suck and Feeding Trolling Flaming Mothers family's etc

thats why i hate this game when i play with Greek People :D

Hahaha always someone Greek n1 kid will Troll i hate Greek People im not Ragist... but the True is True..

the 90% of Greek Players are suck and Feeding Trolling Flaming Mothers family's etc

thats why i hate this game when i play with Greek People :D

i was the flamer here :P

we got overtrolls nidalee,tristana and teemo ap,and olaf ad on ranked how the hell you can't flame them?

and they call me noob but on the same game shiet happened and they change their minds :P

2nsjgo.jpg

btw check the fps i played xD 4-15 fps max :D

and the game ends like this..

2pos16t.jpg

BRONZE OP :D

Edited by Sopor Aeternus

i was the flamer here :P

we got overtrolls nidalee,tristana and teemo ap,and olaf ad on ranked how the hell you can't flame them?

and they call me noob but on the same game shiet happened and they change their minds :P

2nsjgo.jpg

btw check the fps i played xD 4-15 fps max :D

and the game ends like this..

2pos16t.jpg

BRONZE OP :D

SO SAD :/ REALLY