League Of Legends Random Topic!

-beep- this bad ppl before enemy was mid and our jungler was farming top wtf is wrong with them and ofc he was greek

I think that we must change server ;)

PAOK haahahah

Paok ? :p

you are first pick u got more elo then second third fourth .so u pick what u want

So ppl like u <<destroy>> the game!

Cause u have more elo dont means (100%) u are better than last pick

+If u pick top or mid champion first  they can easy take counter pick!

If I'm first pick and wanna play mid, why would I let my 4th pick go mid even though I don't know him or trust him?

People that ruin the game are the ones that can't adapt to the team's needs and just troll/afk if they do not get what they want, like they're 12 yo.

So ppl like u <<destroy>> the game!

Cause u have more elo dont means (100%) u are better than last pick

+If u pick top or mid champion first  they can easy take counter pick!

im highest ello i carry my self i know what im playing better i pick it i carry myself .i win thats it

If I'm first pick and wanna play mid, why would I let my 4th pick go mid even though I don't know him or trust him?

People that ruin the game are the ones that can't adapt to the team's needs and just troll/afk if they do not get what they want, like they're 12 yo.

+1 cause many times we have let last pick go where he want and just fail and you lose the game now i am 1429 elo

im highest ello i carry my self i know what im playing better i pick it i carry myself .i win thats it

what if someone is at 1400 elo with like 200 games,

and someone in his team got 1410 elo and he got like 10 games

is he better than than the other guy just bcs his elo is higher?..

nonsense sir

what if someone is at 1400 elo with like 200 games,

and someone in his team got 1410 elo and he got like 10 games

is he better than than the other guy just bcs his elo is higher?..

nonsense sir

sure is cause yesterday i had one guy with 10 victory and he fed top how to win this?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• rename the l2.bin into l2.exe
    • L2LIVE.PRO- Dynamic Mid-rates Essence Seven Signs GRAND OPENING - July 5, 20:00 GMT+3 (EEST) TEST SERVER IS OPEN - COME AND CHECK IT OUT TODAY! Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu   Server description * EXP/SP: Dynamic (x1- x100 based on your level, *before* Sayha and EXP buffs * Adena: x50 / Item Drop: x10 / Fishing EXP increased / Attribute EXP increased * Simplified gameplay to stay in the loop while not spending hours and hours farming * Starter Pack containing very useful items for beginners * MP replenishing potions with auto-consumption * No overpowered donations L2LIVE shop * All spellbook coupons, pet spellbook coupons and master books are sold via Game Assistant * Additionally you can buy SP pouches, enchanted talismans, pet training guides and various other consumables for Adena and L-Coin * More items such as cloaks, more talismans, agathions, belts, pendants, enchantment scrolls of various grades, evolution stones, etc will be added! Shop server as a shortcut, and all retail-like ways of earning items are still here! L-Coins * Drops with small change and in random amounts from Lv60+ monsters  * All raidbosses drop random amount of L-Coin Pouches generating up to 420 Lcoin per unit. **Grand Olympiad and Events** * Grand Olympiad is held week day * Format is 1v1, unlimited weekly fights  * Heroes are declared weekly at Sunday * There are three automated events - TvT, CTF and Deathmatch, running at evenings * Orc Fortress, Battle with Balok, Keber Hunter, Archievements Box, Daily Gift Calendar provisional events are active too Custom user commands * .offlineplay command, your character will keep playing till death or server restart * .offlineshop command, keeps your shop sitting until all items are purchased * .apon / .apoff - enable/disable HP/MP autoconsume And lots of other small improvements are waiting for you!   Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu
  • Topics