League Of Legends Random Topic!

Plenty of changes on 5.11 patch.

Huge nerf in Ashe, Le blanc - boost in Caitlyn , Jayce

No changes in ekko tho -.-

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-511-notes

i was waiting for a nerf too on ekko..dunno what they are waiting..but otherwise im thinking lol op champions are like a fashion if u look closely

All they need is our money , thats why they do that *-*

but...

eADdaXj.jpg?1

Next patch most likely will bring out the new HUD changes too.

It's back on PBE for more testing and probably final ones.

Yeap, updating the client atm - Edited by `Sanctus

Plenty of changes on 5.11 patch.

Huge nerf in Ashe, Le blanc - boost in Caitlyn , Jayce

No changes in ekko tho -.-

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-511-notes

yes and le blanc will still be viable along with kat and jayce/caitlyn = unncessary buffs gj riot you managed to fix nothing

What's this trend with champions having 23 gap closers each? Back in a the day, having a single gap closer was a pro. Now it's a standard. Team fights are look like ninja wars with everyone jumping around constantly. It's so hard to keep track of what's going on even as a spectator. 

What's this trend with champions having 23 gap closers each? Back in a the day, having a single gap closer was a pro. Now it's a standard. Team fights are look like ninja wars with everyone jumping around constantly. It's so hard to keep track of what's going on even as a spectator. 

Gap-closers,dashes,shields & stuns are the way to go now. Not to mention the retarded tank-meta which Rito does nothing about it to change to a more balanced state.

. Not to mention the retarded tank-meta which Rito does nothing about it to change to a more balanced state.

That. Tanks are the real deal nowadays. The more tanks u got in ur team the higher the chance of winning.

Not to mention the retarded tank-meta which Rito does nothing about it to change to a more balanced state.

not to mention every new change was in favor or ap/adc and adc still kills tanks with 5 crits and the only thing that let tanks become 'op' is cinderhulk because that item is so broken you have to buy it just like how in season 3 shyvana/mundo/reneckton were good because whoever went sunfire+visage+randuins first won the game because the ITEM is broken tier not the champ

if adc player complain all the time about tanks do they ever consider buying defensive items? there are plenty of offensive+defensive items to choose from (maw cleaver mallet etc) yet they never buy any

Afaik, Cinderhulk didn't change anything number-wise. The thing is that it made tanks able to duel and push really early, which could give them an advantage in lane or even in the jungle over their opposition. Usually, tanks were falling behind early and recovered during the mid game. As I said before, I believe that the problem is not the necessarily champions themselves, but the easy access to damage they get, through items or even their kit in certain cases. Imo, an exemplary tank kit is Nautilus'. He is an initiator, a disruptor, doesn't have too much damage, but still cannot be ignored, because his damage is not too low, like Leona's, yet not too high like Sejuani's. 

Edited by Fortuna

I believe that this isn't a "tank meta" It's just a meta which people find out that tanks really existed after some seasons...

Who remembers in Season 2 when Randuins omen had better stats + HP regen + there was so many gold income items such as ( philosopher stone - heart of gold ) giving them great boost for the early game? Plus dont forget about Force of nature and soul shroud ( yes soul shroud - i really loved that item -.- )   . That was a tank meta!

if adc player complain all the time about tanks do they ever consider buying defensive items? there are plenty of offensive+defensive items to choose from (maw cleaver mallet etc) yet they never buy any

Exactly . ADC's nowadays are going like crazy-tuned to damage and mobility . But as long as they are sustained damage they can beat tanks .

I believe that this isn't a "tank meta" It's just a meta which people find out that tanks really existed after some seasons...

Who remembers in Season 2 when Randuins omen had better stats + HP regen + there was so many gold income items such as ( philosopher stone - heart of gold ) giving them great boost for the early game? Plus dont forget about Force of nature and soul shroud ( yes soul shroud - i really loved that item -.- )   . That was a tank meta!

Exactly . ADC's nowadays are going like crazy-tuned to damage and mobility . But as long as they are sustained damage they can beat tanks .

No, REAL tanks were simply worthless during S3 and S4. There was no reason to pick Sejuani, when you could pick any jungler that could do some damage, like Vi, Lee, Kha, Elise or w/e was meta back then. He could always invade you, he could always counter gank you, he could always duel you and he would always outfarm you. 

Of course, this did not matter much in solo q, but as someone who used to play lots of D1 ranked 5's back in S3, I found it painful to play tanks against coordinated enemies. 

Edited by Fortuna

Doesn't matter, it's always the jungler's and support's fault.

"Joined yoloqueue last night, champ select: let me mid, I main azir. Game starts, goes 0/10 in 10 minutes vs teemo mid. Response? You didn't ganked mid!!"