League Of Legends Random Topic!

Damn, almost IMPOSSIBLE.

Even tho the tryndamere is useless as fk,his sustain is HELLA gud to farm. He was playing versun gold ranked players and he is diamond. So he knows much more than them.

Even tho the tryndamere is useless as fk,his sustain is HELLA gud to farm. He was playing versun gold ranked players and he is diamond. So he knows much more than them.

basically he is playing only tryndamere

qtpe mi name is yeremiba zilibaralai from siberia and walk every day 17 hur to watch your donger stream i sell wfe and kid for to buy computerella and intrarnet. i dream of being provezzional blayer in your donger game "legend leauge" like dandy and xbox. sorry for no propeller england pls no copy pasterino.

Yasuo's voice actor also does Gaara from Naruto.

Here, you can check some other famous characters he has voiced...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liam_O%27Brien

Με malphite/zyra ή κάτι με aoe knock ups είναι imba. Μπαινοβγαίνει μέσα στο fight και κόβει όποιον θέλει.

Με malphite/zyra ή κάτι με aoe knock ups είναι imba. Μπαινοβγαίνει μέσα στο fight και κόβει όποιον θέλει.

xin and janna

janna vi my frand