League Of Legends Random Topic!

1200-1300???

whocares i got 1.193 elo and from that elo i went to 915 in 2 days (some troll games from me , but most of troll ad carry teammate)

i had 1220 elo and now i am on 1090 in 1-2 days

im sure that he did it 2-3 times at the start, he was lucky and then he realised that he can do that everytime, lol.

now i play one match i am cait and i have support noc who ks kills and minions.ali jungle kennen mid te emo top what to do with that noc?

You could ask him to go roam. He was a troll or a player bad enough to not get how a proper team comp looks like, obviously. Still, it's something you could try, since 1v2 is better than "1v3".

You could ask him to go roam. He was a troll or a player bad enough to not get how a proper team comp looks like, obviously. Still, it's something you could try, since 1v2 is better than "1v3".

i won the game.i had 1/5 at start because noc ks me 2 or 3 kills.and when match end i had 12/6

can i ask?is something you can do to have a little bit more fps? because some times at team fights from 20 fps i getting down to 10 or little more.if anyone know something tell me

Go to video options and set the graphics to the lowest lvl.