[Discuss] Unique ideas for Lineage2

I look for unique things not "cool things from other servers"

Unique..U don't have something good in mind??

Scripts..ideas..:-/

New skills...don't know :-/

Basically if someone has a unique idea I doubt he/she will share with you and let you steal this idea  before he/she tried it on his/her server to see if it's any good ofc then idea is publically made.

Why not???

u are just tooooooooooo lazy to think by your own... but if its in your eyes not a problem to share ideas then why don't u start! give us the thinks u have in your mind till now ! :P

I have acces to all events from phoenix and other big groups that create events..

Also having acces to files that didn't appeared yet in High five..

I want those idea for all chronicles..

IDEAS not server suggestion..

And someone said if u'll had an idea won't share it..

For an idea to come true is long way so u can have it if u can't create it :)

i have tons of ideas.... but even i know i can't make them i still won't share them to random guys...

also even u have really nice stuff in your mind and u think its unique... as FighterBoss said if they are shared they stop to be unique... its also the same if u add them to your server after 1-2 month it wont be unique anymore because anyone will just c/p it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

A recycling ecosystem with the chains of PvE and PvP to produce both at the same time.

++

and a question, maybe its fail but ok.. you have developers without ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Try to change textures, to add more hair styles, hair colors, try to make new Formal Wear to look diffrent , new RB's or try to make characters title colored and to be changed auto at every 1 minute, change Wyvern's textures too ... c'mon it's easy with a little imagination. I hope that you will remind my name if you use one of those ideeas ^^ Have fun!