[Builds]Brand,the Burning Vengeance

Yakamoto

In a faraway place known as Lokfar there was a seafaring marauder called Kegan Rodhe. As was his people's way, Kegan sailed far and wide with his fellows, stealing treasures from those unlucky enough to catch their attention. To some, he was a monster; to others, just a man. One night, as they sailed through the arctic waters, strange lights danced over the frozen wastes. There was something hypnotic about them; it was something that drew them to it like moths to a flame. Trekking across the frozen waste, they came to a cave covered in ancient runes. The meaning of the runes long lost to them, Kegan led the way inside. There, inside a perfect cage of ice floated a dancing column of flame. There was no way such a thing should be burning, especially not in this place. However, its movement was as hypnotic as a siren's song, captivating and seductive. While the others stayed back, Kegan could not help but approach it while holding out his hand...

That is the last thing Kegan Rodhe remembers, for now his body belongs to Brand. It is a creature of olden times, perhaps even a casualty of the Rune Wars. It is known in ancient texts as the Burning Vengeance. It is a creature of pure fiery hate that exists for no other reason than to lay waste the world of men and yordles. No one is quite sure how Brand found his way to Valoran, but he began his predations at once. Overcome by Demacian forces, he was given a choice: fight within the confines of the League or die. Naturally, he chose to use his destructive powers in the League, for now...

''This place will burn, not by cinder flying or breath of wind, but by the vengeance of my hand.''

-Brand

63.jpg

• Abilities:

fjp7iq.jpg

All abilities are at level 18.

• Abilities Build:

2zf6gco.jpg

• Runes:

29c1m6u.jpg

• Masteries:

166gcpc.jpg

• Items Build:

ip2qgp.jpg

• Spells:

2a191j.jpg

• Stats with full items and masteries:

vqp9vr.jpg

Credits:

• League Of Legends and LeagueCraft for the images.
  • Build goes to me.

ghost exhaust?really?

starting with q?really?

no banshees on a squishy caster that gets first focused?

real pro

my playstyle if you dont like it dont use it ;)

everyone plays with his own build spells etc...

ghost exhaust?really?

starting with q?really?

no banshees on a squishy caster that gets first focused?

real pro

You disagree with all guides man you are not so pro..... Good guide for me well done :D

You disagree with all guides man you are not so pro..... Good guide for me well done :D

trust me,i am.

hotshotGG accepted me in the RFT academy.so my penis got some cm longer.

RFT=Royal feeding & trolling academy.

• 3 months later...

Whats the best skill 'rotation' you can get to burst ? :/

W/E + Q + R

I don't get it why people firstly use the Q spell.If someone is burnt, then the Q spell win stun the target but no-one ever uses that advantage.

• 5 months later...
  • Maxtor changed the title to [Builds]Brand,the Burning Vengeance