[Share] L2Brick High Five project [Updated]

i'm really tried this l2brick... and i really like it..  i cant say to much cause i'm not so advanced in developing but  how i saw these guys really worked much at this project... i can say .. anything is working here..... is a very good project for lazy ppls or for ppls which doesent have enought knowledges in developement....  cause these guys i  fixed a lot of  thing here  .. fix which you cannot found on other free projects.. thats my oppinion

and not only fixes,, they added and much customs like events ... and other things which some GM's are not capable to to that... very helpful

thanks guys for your work  i hope you will finish H5 soon and dont abandon Freya Project

thanks mate got it ....the project is awesome imo (i see a lot of ppl hating it but i think its cool ....and its free and like claww said for those like me that dont have some kind of an amazing knowlege is awesome ;P keep up the good work guys)

This pack is very FAILED! Because they changed so much! How can i config the IP?? Where can i put the FCKNG Hexid? they are stupid's! They don't have a tutorial how to do those! Holishit!

This pack is very FAILED! Because they changed so much! How can i config the IP?? Where can i put the FCKNG Hexid? they are stupid's! They don't have a tutorial how to do those! Holishit!

:( very failed :/ you are very failed... if you cant find even how to add ip and hexid then....

:( FAIL

XX people known and you not, but is problem between chair and keyboard.

PS dont say stupid project lf you stupid and dont known start l2j server. :)

m

man you don't won anything by insulting these ppls which really work free for us

you just show us your stupidity  cause you dont know few essential things...where to insert the IP and where to put Hexid ... i can bet you never used freya server till now ... cause on freya is a bit different where to insert ip...  you were won if you just ask us  how to insert IP, where to put Hexid not to insult these guys..

1. Where to add IP - D:\L2Brick\gameserver\config\ServerSettings\ipconfig.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- Externalhost here (Internet IP) or Localhost IP for local test -->

<gameserver address="HERE ADD YOUR IP" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="ipconfig.xsd">

<!-- Localhost here -->

<define subnet="127.0.0.0/8" address="127.0.0.1" />

<!-- Internalhosts here (LANs IPs) -->

<define subnet="10.0.0.0/8" address="10.0.0.0" />

<define subnet="172.16.0.0/19" address="172.16.0.0" />

<define subnet="192.168.0.0/16" address="192.168.0.0" />

</gameserver>

2. Where to add HEXID - D:\L2Brick\gameserver\config\ServerSettings\ < in this folder add hexid

next time just ask.. will be better

it's a good pack.... i have tried the freya rb and it's working fine.

i think Kratei's cube is working also but the problem is the NPC. The same with the Top NPC which is not to be ID = 1 because 1 is not a custom NPC. The round TvT is also NPC ID = 1. There is an error also when running the auto event = Hide & Seek.

[i know how to add custom NPCs and change the configuration, however, this is a pack/project, it should be configured or fixed the conflicts in NPC database which can caused future problems.]

The rest is good especially the security side. Items cannot be found in SQL, it's easy because you have to edit only in xml files.

it's a good pack.... i have tried the freya rb and it's working fine.

i think Kratei's cube is working also but the problem is the NPC. The same with the Top NPC which is not to be ID = 1 because 1 is not a custom NPC. The round TvT is also NPC ID = 1. There is an error also when running the auto event = Hide & Seek.

[i know how to add custom NPCs and change the configuration, however, this is a pack/project, it should be configured or fixed the conflicts in NPC database which can caused future problems.]

The rest is good especially the security side. Items cannot be found in SQL, it's easy because you have to edit only in xml files.

tottaly fucked beleth / whats that config? just a config for allow 36 ppl? lol on beleth i think theres not minimum 36 ppl , on official my friend when with 2 parties full vesper :S

also there are some other stupid commits fix them :|