[Share]High Five Patched System

Dev

Yea finally another share and this this is cause little avve asked me so  :-*

All Graphic's Cleared , HD anal on all items  Catch it !

Available Decryption File Edit

download from lasteam.ru?)

right give proper credits last time Heracles or you get -1, first warning.

Credits by OSTIN for post in LASTTEAM

right give proper credits last time Heracles or you get -1, first warning.

Try their system and then try mine , I haven't copied them look their graphics so don't talk to me  like this ok ?

Thx

Try their system and then try mine , I haven't copied them look their graphics so don't talk to me  like this ok ?

Thx

1º First of all, learn respect rules.

2º About system what is your? in this case is property of NSOFT not yours.

3º I talk like this because is not the first time I warned!!

4º Continue like this and you get banned for don't respect rules.

1º First of all, learn respect rules.

2º About system what is your? in this case is property of NSOFT not yours.

3º I talk like this because is not the first time I warned!!

4º Continue like this and you get banned for don't respect rules.

I didn't say it's my system everyone knows it's NCSOFT's like Lineage 2 files are from their company but I cannot really understand what I haven't respect  ? You are insulting me first saying I have copied another patch when you HAVENT test it first and then you are threatening me with a forum ban ? I dont think Iam the one who needs to learn the rules bro just test before say something.

this is cause little avve asked me so  :-*

You are a moran...You cant even ready what I have said to You. I'VE TOLD YOU TO SHARE YOUR OWN CUSTOM CLOAKS /b]  ::) What, You are such a smartass and You cant create anything good ? Pfff, I knew that, but now everyone saw that :]

+1 checked

+1 checked

Yeah checked ? you are a LIER go to check the new skills and tell me if you can see their effects with mine. Then go to see the graphics LIER.

Yeah checked ? you are a LIER go to check the new skills and tell me if you can see their effects with mine. Then go to see the graphics LIER.

Lier ? Let me tell You one thing son - You are using Ostin files, EVEN THE DATES OF CREATING THE FILES ARE SAME :] What, is that accident ?  :-X Posting stupid CREDITS will not make Your crown fell down. Damn, You are such an ignorant... ::)

Lier ? Let me tell You one thing son - You are using Ostin files, EVEN THE DATES OF CREATING THE FILES ARE SAME :] What, is that accident ?  :-X Posting stupid CREDITS will not make Your crown fell down. Damn, You are such an ignorant... ::)

forget it, he never accepted are in fault, I visited several russian forum in which the system is share by OSTIN, and still not even change the links or provide catch and added information which is what brings special if that changed the system, incomplete posts, etc.

Differences with systems.

XqXCl.png

system + l2 developer console

l2.ini

ServerAddr=127.0.0.1

L2HomeURL=http://www.lineage2.com/

l2.exe no patched

engine.dll no patched

dsetup.dll no patched

KHl9F.png

system without l2 developer console

l2.ini

ServerAddr=127.0.0.1

GamePointURL=http://elmoreden-dev.ru/

L2HomeURL=http://elmoreden-dev.ru/

l2.exe no patched

engine.dll no patched

dsetup.dll patched

• 1 month later...

I don't understand what is this. :D I'm kinda miss everything since I'm off many month :) friends some one explain what is it.. and add some SS? Thanks a lot!

I don't understand what is this. :D I'm kinda miss everything since I'm off many month :) friends some one explain what is it.. and add some SS? Thanks a lot!

lol new chronicle is coming and this is system :P ;) ...

Btw Thansk for share i am downloading right now... ( rapidshare sucks have to wait about 5 mins)

lol new chronicle is coming and this is system :P ;) ...

Btw Thansk for share i am downloading right now... ( rapidshare sucks have to wait about 5 mins)

H5 is not the new chronicle man what you say!!! is old, the new one is Godess of Destruction CT3

hmm.. I know the name of new chronicles.. what I mean what is on the system? what is the purpose of sharing this thing.. and what is the use of this system if no systexture/animation/etc... ??