RS folder with all MxC's CS and CSS Hacks (Direct Downloads)

TheVortex

• 3 weeks later...

hidden options changed.

As I was surfing in the forum I noticed that this post has to be hidden with more than 25posts.

The new hidden method is :

100Posts are required to see this post.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Omg 100 posts its much for many people.I dont want to spam to go to 100 posts like many people here...I think that the people that they arent so active has the right to see the post.There are categories of people,these that have 500+ posts and these that have 100- posts...So my opinion is to low the hidden posts...The GOOD posts is not only for Super active menber and spamers...Thats all i wanted to say.

@Sam + @Nyxem + @Nyxem = i think 300 posts desserve this topic but Blane is good and he replace it to 100. So don't spam and make nice shares (1 topic = 1 post :D)

@Nyxem + @leane + @Apollopt = 1st warning for spamming (Don't Reply in a topic saying thanks if you CAN'T see it ;)

and last.

Anni your topic ROCK! in every cheat you find the description and that's pretty good ;)

OMG you are crazy.First it was 25 posts and now is 100.And you say that deserve 300 post???

ah man if it was 300 or more then the topic it was going to be only for donators and members that are 23/24 online in this site.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the account i had the cs hacks uploaded was delete .. snif snif :( :( ... BUT the uploads still exists. That means i can't upload more. #2 will come in the near future (September) .. Take care :)