(Idea Share) Cheat Engine to make server more efficient

I was testing some stuff on private lan Server, and the Idea dawned on me "why not use Cheat Engine to speed up the server and squeeze more performance out of the machine".... so I started fiddling, and I tested it out, and was amazed, it made an already fast server, feel A LOT QUICKER AND SMOOTHER, it felt like putting the server on Steroids.... what I did was use cheat engine, select the Java Process and set the "use speed hack" setting on Cheat Engine... simple... you can set speed slightly faster or slower, and adjust the client rates to keep up....

This could potentially speed up the java or even OFF servers so that they can handle packets faster/more efficiently... might work well on servers with higher populations!... has anyone ever tested the idea?

If you increase the speed of the server marginally like 1 - 10% speed boost via the cheat engine.... (setting of 1.05 - 1.10....) you could potentially significantly make the servers more responsive..../ handle packets faster.... my only worry is that it may create over-flow problems with the clients if the speed is set too high + combined with server (ISP latency).

Anyone willing to test in a higher population server?  ::)

Setting the speed slightly faster might even help to make up for increased latency (from the ISP) by forcing the server to send out packets faster.... (shortening processing time and thus getting the packets out earlier so the isp latency is compensated for)

I don't get what you talk by "cheat engine", but basically it can't send "faster" packets, whatever you put between a server and a client can only slow the process.

It can give you the illusion to have better performance.

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, and give more infos about your "miracle" :).

It's like killing a sheep and it popups another... That will solve food problems, but that just can't happen :P.

You're talking something about similar to"Supercharger" for L2j/OFF servers.

But even if it's possible, I hope you know that "Supercharger" will eat more and more resources and will bring a greater number of issues.