[Wts]Lineage 2 Customs Items [Armors, Weapons, Accesories,monsters,etc]

well thats funny, because some weeks ago or don't remember date, you say all process can dumped from memory and can be ripped models,textures,etc so what next? no offend mate, I just ask.

idk you'r blind or just dumb, but either ways, first of all - read again what im said - 

its protected against - export/Open software(like umodel, ukxToObj, unreal,ed)

if you dont understand difrence between - getting ukx chunk from proccessor dump, and getting model from .ukx - then its your problem, why the hell i should explain this to you ? who the hell you are ? You dont even trying to buy anything from me - but giving me questions that you dont even understand.

how about you stay out of my topic ? and with all that off topic questions you can pm me, or create another thread somewhere else, not in my, understood ?

Edited by LightFusion

idk you'r blind or just dumb, but either ways, first of all - read again what im said - 

if you dont understand difrence between - getting ukx chunk from proccessor dump, and getting model from .ukx - then its your problem, why the hell i should explain this to you ? who the hell you are ? You dont even trying to buy anything from me - but giving me questions that you dont even understand.

how about you stay out of my topic ? and with all that off topic questions you can pm me, or create another thread somewhere else, not in my, understood ?

you still are a dumbass bro, if I ask it to you is because you say something is not true, because anything can be ripped, nothing is forever, and you know it, every file from games can be get via Ninja, GameAssasin, 3DRipper DX,etc, more? you don't need me explain a shit, why? simple because you are same like me and others modders here, if we are really good, we are working in a real company of games or whatever you wanna call.

you still are a dumbass bro, if I ask it to you is because you say something is not true, because anything can be ripped, nothing is forever, and you know it, every file from games can be get via Ninja, GameAssasin, 3DRipper DX,etc, more? you don't need me explain a shit, why? simple because you are same like me and others modders here, if we are really good, we are working in a real company of games or whatever you wanna call.

dont spam in my thread with that bull*t of yours, understood ? and 3d rippers cant get skeleton chunk + weights,etc(thats all about ukx model). Same as you  :poker face: , oh rly.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...