[Preview,News-Pc] Lineage III.

pelteka

looooooool

i'm not waiting for l3..

i'msetting p a l2 server and my players will  pis me off to update m server ti l3 -.-'

some words: Lineage / Lineage2 / Lineage3 / Lineage4 / Lineage5 will always suck i they continue like thi

-> Jet Bike on Lineage2 Eplogue {awful movements}

i'm waiting to see a mix of GTA San adreas + Counter Strike + Need for speed and all of them to make the ne lineage -.- :S

looooooool

i'm not waiting for l3..

i'msetting p a l2 server and my players will  pis me off to update m server ti l3 -.-'

some words: Lineage / Lineage2 / Lineage3 / Lineage4 / Lineage5 will always suck i they continue like thi

i'm waiting to see a mix of GTA San adreas + Counter Strike + Need for speed and all of them to make the ne lineage -.- :S

ahahaa kewl xD

looooooool

i'm not waiting for l3..

ahaha so true XD

i heared OLD DEVELOPERS DID to INTERLUDE.. and then they was fired... and from KAMAEL to EPILOGUE is newest DEVELOPERs.... but at all they suck... and c3, c2 ,interlude... was the best :) and theese old developers want make l3 :) = lineage 3

i hope it will be more popular than WOW :)

+1

yeah me too....and i hope LineageIII to dont have guns or smth like that cuz it will decrease the players....;/

+1

I hope too not to become any semi medieval epoch the lineage3 because it will be bad.. but i trust ncsoft so i wait something better updated, more chars/classes, maybe more castles etc ... anyway will c =)

i posted that screen with jet bike lol on another forum, after we comment a bit on it, someone said this :)

There was also coca-cola can,and some other weird stuff,but well like someone else said already most of these things you will never see IG.

But dunno i think game has become only better,just look at all these places.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2438/shot00017gn.jpg

http://www2.elliebelly.net/ftp/uploads/magmeld5small.jpg

http://www2.elliebelly.net/ftp/uploads/magmeld6small.jpg

And c4 was good only because of players and  IG atmosphere was awesome, not to mention most of ppl where newbs,and all that stuff was fun like going to baium for first time,when running from toi 1 to toi13 took more time than raid by itself and such things,which made the game awesome,chronicle doesnt have anything to do with that imo.

Lineage has gone wild the last couple of years.

Better times were Interlude but thats my opinion.

Not waiting and hoping for L3

Yeah the new updated are just ridiculous time consuming crap.

• 2 weeks later...

l3 huh?... if NcSoft... Decide to start mixing some awesome Graphics... with WoW PvE... improve PvP Game Play "that doesnt means to do it like aion..."  Change Players Voices-Haircats-Skin colors "i am Criticism those things cause are tha same since c1" Use Tier set about every class "they tried with dynasty armor... w/e" and finally REMOVE BUFFER CLASSES "that destroy the whole game imo" then it will be once again the 1st on MMPORG list... otherwise? l2like... Pvt for PvP.

• 3 weeks later...