[Request] Unban My Acc Please.

Karn

The more you pm him, the less chances you have to get answered.

~

The first message I sent a month ago ... !

He does not deign to even write back to me. It is so difficult to write me a 2 / 3 words ?

I'll write every day until he deign to write back, :P

nobody can answer from that useless full of Grisom look-a-likes wannabe staff?

pathetic...

? this is only about maxtor, we cant do something.

? this is only about maxtor, we cant do something.

Ehm yes maxtor can unban thats true but answering maybe help an user how to contact with maxtor to get noticed or just keep a look at the topic and requesting action against the 1 who made that idiot ban aka ED and demote him...

there are many things that can be done without a ban priv i guess non of you have heard the word "community management" you guys just not capable to do it :)

Yeah.

All the last "unban request" threads became flame provoking topics.

I stopped answering in pms with unbans since i can do nothing for them, and as they always get an answer "Pm maxtor" i found it useless to reply to all of them.

And no, it isn't only you that requested unban, i get up to 30 pms everyday, i can't answer to all of them. And yes, i have a godamn social life and i cant be online 24/7 to provide help to everyone. Thats why we have a team. To split our work in many pieces so everything will be clean.

The reason was obvious not only this, you were spamming like hell with "wrong section" and such, you were acting like a wannabe mod and more things that i dont remember. I've applied so many bans that i cant remember all the reasons.

Ehm yes maxtor can unban thats true but answering maybe help an user how to contact with maxtor to get noticed or just keep a look at the topic and requesting action against the 1 who made that idiot ban aka ED and demote him...

there are many things that can be done without a ban priv i guess non of you have heard the word "community management" you guys just not capable to do it :)

Since you don't like this forum leave, you always complain like a 11 years old immature kid.

But wait! You are 20 and still immature.

This thing you're doing is bannable, i don't give a damn for your opinion and still, im a moderator for so long time and yes i will call myself the "Oldest global mod" like noble patheticly bragged.

I never got demoted for any abuses, and when i got demoted i self requested it before like a year with personal reasons. I never made a mistake and if i did; it was 1 out of 5000 montly mod actions i do.

PS: You are missing one thing of your life: Sympathy. You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis. Search for it :)

Hello.

Maxtor can you unban my acc ?

I've got ban because in my share link's dead.

Nick: Shakal

It's not fair that I got a ban for it to share my links have expired.

I've got karma for this share true, But if my share dead can't MOD delete my karma omg not banning me forever ?.

I did not get any warning.

I was donated 25 euro for vip acc. And i need it back. Give me first and last chance...

Thank you.

Cheers ;)

unbanned