[Exploit]Another way to enter the server while it shows busy/unavailable sign

Well firstly you have the launcher  showing something like this --->serverbusypic.jpg

Or something like this ----> serverunavailablepic.jpg

You press CTRL + L and a window like this one should appear in either cases---->Capture-1.jpg

Write inside that area the text provided below and press Ok:

javascript:setServerStatus(1);

After that it should get you the server to show online. :)

P.S = You can do this thing when the server is down for patching or something else(but it's confirmed that it's down) and bypass the launcher but obviously you cannot login afterwards :) because it's actually down (the launcher hasn't bugged and says that there is something wrong with your internet connection), saying this because some may missunderstand the way I am providing and think that they can login at any time in the server :)

indeed it works, i just tried it cause srv was unavailable, but ofc i couldn't log in after, as u said i just bypassed the launcher, so kinda useless :P

its usefull if server busy

with new queue mode, busy still exists?

y when they fail with new patches

for examlpe if they got problems with chat etc.. they set server@busy

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice!

Thank you!

And other thank you's , no problem guys i had it for so long and I thought to share it since I haven't see it here yet

Hmm yeah now with new queue system you see the server busy rarely but I think it still does happen.

Sry for the late response I am so choked up with my projects in University that I wasn't very active lately :(  (But I am doing well in Uni so it is worthwhile xD ).

• 5 weeks later...