hellbound [L2OFF] L2 Renewal

piotress

l2 servers are some kind of business so the owners' goal is to get some money. None would make a server just to have some ppl playing. However, if it's a good team and a good developped server none will say something about the donations.

There are admins that make it so much more obvious than others, and actually some owners only had donations to be able to keep the server up.

In those cases where the donations are for like +10 armors and +20 weapons it becomes pretty obvious.

I'm not defending Sawk but pretty sure that if he did it for the money he would have +12 weapon donations like he did on the first survival, bitch must've made 10k euros with that server :P.

i feel like qb is going to be rly outnumbered compared to other peeps..

and then they gonna leave server since no competition (as they always say)

gl anyway

Nah we're not leaving this one, other servers fail, sawks don't. Plus we never really had any competition up until now, maybe except for VE on Rebound but they quit after the first epic.

I mean everyone is competition, but some are bad :D.

Nah we're not leaving this one, other servers fail, sawks don't. Plus we never really had any competition up until now, maybe except for VE on Rebound but they quit after the first epic.

I mean everyone is competition, but some are bad :D.

Dont be so snob please.

it will be awesome to play l2 again .

I was sitting on the mxc forums and checking if there are any servers wroth playing for over then 1.5 year ,

now when I saw l2-renewal I got paralyzed . The server was awesome some years ago I don't really remember when it was up but I remember that Sawk was developing the server alone and it was great server . Now with help from other guys it will be even better .

I hope that there is any clans that will be playing there that I know other way I'll try to build a clan with someone that are up to help me .

GOOD LUCK everyone with the server , I hope we all together will have some nice time.

I see you ingame , Big Regards by TildaO.