Spectral Dancer

Sido

Story Line

I know this guide will not be very usefull for most of you guys,

in a time when most of the servers are high rate, or most preferred ones are,

in a time when most of the ppl prefer to play a more offensive class, rather than defensive.

when all ppl want to make pvp Counts and be "something" in other eye.

Spectral Dancer

is the opposite, being a more Tactic class,

observing others move and trying to block them.

a well played spectral dancer + a sword muse are better than 3 more dd's,

i mean this 2 classes played well in a party, can make this party win vs another party + 3 more dd's.

Spectral Dancer <- Blade Dancer <- Palus Knight <- Dark Elf Fighter.

This is the path you will fallow in your class changes,

and yes, he is a sexy dark elf, with:

high DEX (34  - 1 lesser than elfs)

biggest STR (41)

lowest CON (32)

medium WIT (12)

big INT (25)

medium MEN (26)

what are this stats for ? well...

STR

Increases a-beep-t of physical damage.

DEX

Increases attack speed, physical skill speed, accuracy, evasion, critical hit probability, success rate of dagger skills (such as Deadly Blow), shield defense success rate, and movement speed.

CON

Increases maximum HP and CP, HP recovery speed, weight limit, underwater breath gauge, shock resistance, and bleeding resistance.

INT

Increases damage of magic attacks and success rate of curse spells.

WIT

Increases chance of magic critical hits, casting speed, resistance to Hold, resistance to curses (such as HP degeneration, decreased HP recovery rate, increased skill re-use time, and decreased effect of heals).

MEN

Increases magic defense, maximum MP, MP recovery speed, poison resistance, and curse resistance. Decreases probability of magic interruption.

To change these ability values, a symbol can be created through the Symbol Maker.

this stats are based on %, this mean if you will add 1 of them, will give u more or less, depending on how much you got on ur basic stats.

ill not explain you how to add dyes, because this is not a guide for, but ill let u some links to learn about them.

>> Here << how much % give dyes for every class, and some more info.

>> Here << full info about what classes can add what dyes, and more concerning about.

Quests

So you created your character ( info >> Here <<, be sure u made it dark elf, fighter )

and you entered in this world. you will be spawned in Shilien Temple.

so ill not talk you mainly about how to grow your character, because i did a guide >> Here << , fallow it.

ill just add in this one things you may need to do more, or pass and things adapted to other chronicles.

first class transfer quest >> Here <<

at level 36 ( quest for Gracia Part 2+ chronicles) i suggest you to do this Pailaka Quest, it will give you a nice reward, but more than this you will gain nice experience. from 36 you will advance to 40 with no problem at its end. so be careful to join an academy before.

Pailaka Quests Info >> Here <<

in Gracia Part1+ chronicles you will be able finish the second class transfer quest in a shorter way. info >> Here <<.

if you are playing a lower chronicle than that, then you will find your quests info >> Here1 << >> Here2 << >> Here3 <<

3rd class change quest at level 76 >> Here3 <<

PVE

till level 65 you will have no problem in solo farming, you don't need more than few pots, atk speed + ur self buff. maybe ask in town from ppl for something more.

ofc with a buffer and another dd you can farm even better, even till 75 or more with no problem.

but in gracia + chronicles (not sure which, the newbie helper give you the respective buffs till level 75, so till that level you will farm solo very well)

don't listen to others, you got a big STR, and since farming is based on simple hits and not skills, you are a good DD in PVE.

don't be afraid to change your style depending on your party members, i mean, if you are with malees players, use your duals, if you are with archers use a bow (but be careful, unlike Sword Muse you cant give dance with other weapon than duals ), you are in a mages party , so sit down and look at them  :D.

normally a SD (55 +) can hold up to 5 dances with no problem (counting sometimes he can sit) this if the party don have a SWM too, or the SWM don't give songs near you.

with a SWM you will be able to give up to 4 dances but at level 78+ (thanks to inner rhythm )

and careful at your inventory, because having more than 50% weigh, and gaining that penalty, your mana regen. speed will be decreased.

Tactics

PVE Based Tactics

as i said, you will be able to give more dances if you give them alone(with no songs up on u)

and since SWM is used as much as a SD you will have to learn how to save your mana.

fist of all so called "take distance" , you will give dance in a corner and swm in other, so the party members will be between you too and take "disco" from both, but you will not take songs, and he will not take dances.

if swm don't know about this, learn him, understand that not all are experts so lose 2 mins and learn him than call him noob and make the party die.

you will see how easy is to apply it, most of the rooms (Monastery of Silence / Imperial Tomb / etc. ) and as well other farm spots, got the perfect distance from a corner to other for this "tactic".

you may be asked to make trains for mages aoe, or titans/warlords aoe. ask for other prophecy than Chant of Victory, running faster is more important than having more def.

at mages aoes, usually you will resist to maximum mobs,

but at fighters aoe, be careful, take only as much as you can handle, and if ppl ask you for more tell them GTFO because they can get their mobs easyer and safer.

you may ask when you should use hex. well at pve only in solo / small party , when a swm is not included and you are able to regen. all your mana.

i talked about your worry about mana so much, and now you may ask: how much mana you can regen?.

this is simple, lets say this is your mana bar |--------xxxx / xxxx--------| the red % part you can regen it with no problems.

solo  you will consume (careful, i said CONSUME not regen) smth like this |--------xxxx / xxxx--------|

(and when i say solo, i mean with no other penalty, this including: having "disco" on you, weigh more than 50%, and any other)

in party you will consume |--------xxxx / xxxx--------| with no clarity buff.

in party you will consume |--------xxxx / xxxx--------| with clarity buff.

most of the ppl say you are a leecher, but i contradict all of them. you got high P atk because of your STR and your based weapon, use it well in your party.

and at rb don't be afraid to tank, why to take a leecher in party when u can do his job ?

anyway a tank could not hold the RB target to much, and for those sec's till the big DMG is done( i mean the time that minions of RB are still alive) you got Ulltimate Defense.

PVP Based Tactics

well, here is a different story.

i told you how important is your place in a pvp party, but i didnt told you why.

first of all you should learn that you are a Tank based class this mean you learn passive M def till ur max level. so never be afraid of mages (if u got low gear just run =) )

second, you got armor mastery only till level 40, when you change your class to blade dancer, so mainly its not important your armor (heavy/light, live example is me, i used draco armor a long time and i had no major problems at that level, and its better for farm too) BUT since you are a tank based class, your armor mastery is better than a simple dd one. so it will not be so big diff from a class that learn it till max. level to you that u stop learning it at level 40. so for pvp, i recommend Heavy

now that you know this, you should know that your tactic will depend on your party.

Mages Party

its a bit more fun (at least for me)

because you will give mainly 3 dances. (Concentration/Mystic/Sirene)

so you will have some mana more to play.

your place is here (as always) to defend healers, use arrest on enemies that come to kill them.

and do the same for the targets that try to run out from your nukers dmg.

agression is a good skill as well, use it, take the targets on you.

its easier for a healer to give you heal than give himself.

in the same time the healer survive is more important than you, your dances have some time, and even without them a party can survive if his healer is up.

Archers Party

don't be afraid to use a bow,

maybe you don't have such big criticals as them, but you got a good dmg, at least to hold their CP down.

not always you will got a "Hexer" in party, so use hex to decrease P def of your enemies.

Malee Party

you will not find this kind of party mainly done for events.

but, you may be in one at farm, and get rushed or rush a enemy party.

the tactics are mainly the same as for mages/archers kind party.

so will be easy for you to get the path.

Against Mages

beside the defensive tactics for your party.

ill tell you once again, don't be afraid of them, an archer could not resist more than you vs a mage,

you have M def passive, he don't.

Against Archers

you go reflect arrow active skill.

which is a BIG DAMN DIFFERENCE.

and yes a SD can kill easy a archer in a 1vs1.

Against Malee

Arrest its all you have to do.

no malee will take a bow instead of asking for cleanse.

so arrest them all, and lol a lot.

Things you should know

as far as i tested,

arrest is based on str/p atk.

medusa land a lot in gracia +

arrest the same

Skills i talk about, and not only

Dances setup for Fighters Party

skill0274_0.pngDance of Fire - Temporarily increases party members' critical damage. Continuous dancing consumes additional MP. Requires a dual-sword weapon. (learned at level 40)

skill0271_0.pngDance of Warrior - Temporarily boosts party members' P. Atk. Continuous dancing consumes additional MP. Requires a dual-sword weapon. (learned at level 55)

skill0275_0.pngDance of Furry - Temporarily increases party members' attack speed. Continuous dancing consumes additional MP. Requires a dual-sword weapon. (learned at level 58)

aditional dances for them.

skill0310_0.pngDance of Vampiric - Party members absorb some HP from damage inflicted on enemies. Excludes damage from skills or ranged attacks. Continuous dancing consumes additional MP. Requires a dual-sword weapon.(learned at level 74)malee partys will want it at farm

skill0272_0.pngDance of Inspiration - Temporarily increases party members' accuracy. Continuous dancing consumes additional MP. Requires a dual-sword weapon.(learned at level 46) and only if is asked for/if party give so much misses.

skill0277_0.pngDance of Light - Temporarily bestows sacred power to party members' physical attack. Continuous dancing consumes additional MP. Requires a dual-sword weapon.(learned at level 43)a lot of ppl may ask for it, since Holy atribute is mostly used for farm.

Dances setup for Mages Party

skill0276_0.pngDance of Concentration - Temporarily increases party members' Casting Spd., and decreases magic cancel rate. Continuous dancing consumes additional MP. Requires a dual-sword weapon.(learned at level 52)

skill0273_0.pngDance of Mystic - Temporarily increases party members' M. Atk. Continuous dancing consumes additional MP. Requires a dual-sword weapon.(learned at level 49)

skill0365_0.pngDance of Sirene - Temporarily increases a party member's success rate of inflicting critical damage through attack magic. Continuous dancing consumes additional MP. Requires a dual-sword weapon.(learned at level 78)

aditional dances for them

skill0915.pngDance of Berserker - Decreases a party member's P. Def., M. Def. and evasion, and increases their P. Atk., M. Atk., Atk. Spd., Casting Spd. and movement speed for 2 minutes.(learned at level 83)

Aditional dances for both setups

skill0307_0.pngDance of Aqua - Temporarily increases party members' resistance to water attacks. Continuous dancing consumes additional MP. Requires a dual-sword weapon.(learned at level 70)used if you know you will pvp vs spellsingers, if not, no sense to occupy 1 more slot.

skill0309_0.pngDance of Earth - Temporarily increase your party members' resistance to earth attacks. Continuous dancing consumes additional MP. Requires a dual-sword weapon.(learned at level 62)mainly used for Hellbound + chronicles in pvp, for more resistance against medusa

skill0366_0.pngDance of Shadow - Momentarily changes Speed and gives the ability not to receive the preemptive attack of monsters to the party members. MP consumption increases additionally when dancing while song/dance effect lasts. Requires a dual-sword weapon.(learned at level 77)used only when u need to pass some zone with mobs and don't want to lose your tile killing them

skill0530.pngDance of Alignment - Drastically increases 2 characteristic resistances of a party member. MP consumption increases additionally when dancing while song/dance effect lasts. Usable when a dual sword is equipped.(learned at level 79)for chronicles Hellbound +, give you resistance to holy and dark attacks, use it, a lot of kamales out there.

skill0765.pngDance of Blade Storm - Temporarily increases the party member's resistance to bow and decreases magic power. Additionally increases MP consumption when singing while song/dance is in effect. Available to use when dual weapons are equipped.(learned at level 76)for chronicles Hellbound + , this dance last only 30 sec and reuse is a bit more than the others dance, so you will use it mainly in first hits vs a archer party, and NOT use it in a mage party. and it learned by 2clicking a scroll that you get from a book droped by some mobs in Isle of Prayers.

Offensive skills

skill0402_0.pngArrest - Provokes an enemy to attack and then temporarily puts them into a held state. The target cannot be affected by any additional hold attacks while the effect lasts.

skill0002_0.pngAgression - Provokes your opponent into attacking.

skill0122_0.pngHex - Temporarily reduces a target's P. Def

skill0367_0.pngDance of Medusa - Dances to summon the phantom of Medusa. Instantly applies flint fire to the nearby enemies. Requires a dual-sword weapon. (learned at level 77) temporarily petrify surrounding enemies

Defensive skills

skill0028_0.pngConfusion - Throws the enemy into confusion and gets them to change the target of their attack. Only against mobs.

skill0110_0.pngUltimate Defense - Instantly increases P. Def., M. Def. and resistance to debuff attacks. Immobilizes while in effect

Self Buffs

skill0091_0.pngDefense mxc - Temporarily increases P. Def.  Effect 2.

skill0077_0.pngAttack mxc - Temporarily increases P. Atk. Effect 2.

skill0112_0.pngDeflect Arrow - Temporarily increases defense against bow attacks. Effect 2.

• Like 1

Equipment

i suggest you for gracia + to buy common items for jewels/weapons.

level 1-19 No Grade

not really important but the best you can get is.

in Dion you can get this items

Armor:

armor_leather_helmet_i00.png Hard Leather Helmet

armor_t34_u_i00.png Bronze Breastplate

armor_t34_l_i00.png Bronze Gaiters

armor_t30_g_i00.png Bracers

armor_t32_b_i00.png Low Boots

Weapon:

weapon_falchion_i00.png Falchion

Jewels:

accessary_blue_diamond_necklace_i00.png Blue Diamond Necklace

accessary_coral_earing_i00.png Coral Earring

accessary_blue_coral_ring_i00.png Blue Coral Ring

level 20-39 D Grade

not really important but the best you can get is.

weapon you can make it at blacksmith of mammon with some ancient adena.

and armor, there is another set better but i consider losing time for making it its useless.

Armor:

armor_leather_helmet_i00_0.png Brigadine Helmet

armor_t43_u_i00_0.png Brigadine Tunic

armor_t43_l_i00_0.png Brigadine Gaiters

armor_t43_g_i00.png Brigadine Gauntlets

armor_t43_b_i00.png Brigadine Boots

Weapon:

weapon_elven_long_sword_i00.png Elven Long Sword

Jewels:

accessary_elven_necklace_i00.png Elven Necklace

accessary_elven_earing_i00.png Elven Earring

accessary_elven_ring_i00.png Elven Ring

level 40-51 C Grade

both duals give the same bonuses, 4% atk speed.

armor i suggested you a light for a faster solo farm, but the full plate set is good also.

Armor:

armor_leather_helmet_i00_0.png Full Plate Helmet

armor_t47_u_i00_0.png Plated Leather

armor_t47_l_i00_0.png Plated Leather Gaiters

armor_t62_g_i00.png Full Plate Gauntlets

armor_t47_b_i00_0.png Plated Leather Boots

Weapon:

weapon_dual_sword_i00.png Katana*Katana  /   Raid Sword*Raid Sword

Jewels:

accessary_necklace_of_binding_i00.png Nassen's Necklace

accessary_nassens_earing_i00.png Nassen's Earring

accessary_ring_of_binding_i00.png Nassen's Ring

level 52-60 B Grade

Armor:

armor_leather_helmet_i00_0.png Blue Wolf Helmet

armor_t68_u_i00_0.png Blue Wolf Breastplate

armor_t68_l_i00_0.png Blue Wolf Gaiters Heavy armor

armor_t68_g_i00_0.png Blue Wolf Gloves Heavy armor

armor_t68_b_i00_0.png Blue Wolf Boots

Weapon:

weapon_dual_sword_i00.png Samurai Long Sword*Samurai Long Sword

Jewels:

accessary_necklace_of_black_ore_i00.png Necklace of Black Ore

accessary_earing_of_black_ore_i00.png Earring of Black Ore

accessary_ring_of_black_ore_i00.png Ring of Black Ore

level 61-75 A Grade

You could also choose majestic heavy armor for more P def and stun rezist, but i had them both and i can say i used more tallum, in pvp even with lower rezistance i could carry more CP where they were more important.

Armor:

armor_helmet_i00_0.png Tallum Helmet

armor_t77_ul_i00_0.png Tallum Plate Armor

armor_t77_g_i00_0.png Tallum Gloves Heavy Armor

armor_t77_b_i00_0.png Tallum Boots Heavy Armor

Weapon:

weapon_dual_sword_i00.png Tallum Blade*Damascus

Jewels:

accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.png Majestic Necklace

accessary_inferno_earing_i00.png Majestic Earring

accessary_inferno_ring_i00.png Majestic Ring

level 76-79 S Grade

Armor:

armor_helmet_i00_0.png Imperial Crusader Helmet

armor_t88_u_i00_0.png Imperial Crusader Breastplate

armor_t88_l_i00_0.png Imperial Crusader Gaiters

armor_t88_g_i00_0.png Imperial Crusader Gauntlets

armor_t88_b_i00_0.png Imperial Crusader Boots

Weapon:

weapon_dual_sword_i00.png Tallum Blade*Dark Legion's Edge

Jewels:

accessory_tateossian_necklace_i00.png Tateossian Necklace

accessory_tateossian_earring_i00.png Tateossian Earring

accessory_tateossian_ring_i00.png Tateossian Ring

level 80-83 S80 Grade

if you have problems with mana, choose dynasty armor.

also moirai appeared in Freya, so you will choose dynasty till that chronicle.

Armor:

armor_helmet_i00.png Moirai Helmet

armor_t100_u_i00_0.png Moirai Breastplate

armor_t100_l_i00_0.png Moirai Gaiters

armor_t100_g_i00_0.png Moirai Gauntlet

armor_t100_b_i00_0.png Moirai Boots

Weapon:

weapon_dual_sword_i00.png Icarus Dual Sword

Jewels:

accessary_bluelycan_necklace_i00_0.png Moirai Necklace

accessary_bluelycan_earring_i00_0.png Moirai Earring

accessary_bluelycan_ring_i00_0.png Moirai Ring

level 84+ S84 Grade

Armor:

armor_helmet_i00.png Vesper Helmet

armor_t94_u_i00.png Vesper Breastplate

armor_t94_l_i00.png Vesper Gaiters

armor_t94_g_i00.png Vesper Gauntlet

armor_t94_b_i00.png Vesper Boots

Weapon:

weapon_dual_sword_i00.png Eternal Core Dual Sword

Jewels:

vesper_necklace_i00.png Vesper Necklace

vesper_earring_i00.png Vesper Earring

vesper_ring_i00.png Vesper Ring

also for all items above try to get "chaos" ones, this specific will give you more bonuses/part of set.

Epic items

if you got access to them.

Armor

armor_helmet_i00_0.png Vorpal Helmet

armor_t94_u_i03_0.png Vorpal Breastplate

armor_t94_l_i03_0.png Vorpal Gaiters

armor_t94_g_i03_0.png Vorpal Gauntlets

armor_t94_b_i03_0.png Vorpal Boots

Jewels

accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i00_0.png Frintezza's Necklace

accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00_0.png Zaken's Earring

Dyes

For Farm with Majestic / Imperial Crusaider

+Str -Con (4)

+Dex -Con (2)

For Farm with Tallum / Draconic Armor

+Dex - Con (2)

For PvP

+Con -Str (4)

Atributes

for Hellbound+ chronicles

Weapon for farm

etc_holy_stone_i00.pngHoly

Weapon for PvP

etc_earth_stone_i00.pngEarth

Armor till Freya

etc_holy_stone_i00.pngHoly

etc_unholy_stone_i00.pngDark

etc_water_stone_i00.pngWater

etc_wind_stone_i00.pngWind

etc_earth_stone_i00.pngEarth

Armor after Freya

try to get as much different atributes as you can, since now you can put 3 different types on the same piece of item.

Triggers (subclass skills)

Emergent Ability skills till gracia

skill0142_0.png Physical Defense x3

Emergent Ability skills after gracia

skill0146_0.png Magic Defense x3

Class-Specific Ability skills

skill1086_0.png Counter Haste - From Warrior Subclass - 3% chance to increase Atk.Spd. when attacking

skill1418_0.png  Counter Barrier - From Enchanter Subclass - 3% chance to become temporarily invincible to damage (but not debuffs) when under attack

skill0110_0.png Counter Defense - From Tank Subclass - 3% chance to increase P.Def and M.Def when under attack

Skills Enchantment

Active Skills

skill0530.pngDances

because you dont have any dance that should be up every time (for example vitally song, which if u let it end, and you give it again, it will increas ur max hp, but will nut heal that part).

all your enchants will go for cost, like this you will let the swm song first in pvp party (where u have to be 1near the other), plus because you will give lesser dance than him.

skill0367_0.pngMedusa

since you cant remedusa a guy that is already in medusa stance,

the enchant for this skill will go for Success Rate.

skill0765.pngDance of Blade Storm

since this skill last only for 30 sec's,

i suggest you duration.

skill0122_0.pngHex

this skills is kinda overpowered, i mean,

he decrease a LOT of enemy's p.def,

so i suggest you here to go for effectiveness.

also you can choose chance if you see ur land rate is low, but i doubt.

skill0115_0.pngPower Break

this skill is opposite of hex, so the enchant criteria will be the same,

but i personally dont use this skill so much, only vs archers mainly and only at oly.

so i suggest you to enchant it only if u have to much bog's or other skills enchanted already

skill0402_0.pngArest

enchant it on chance.

skill0105_0.pngFreezing Strike

well, this skill is mainly for oly, because in open field you will not have a big chance to make ppl run from you,

so enchant it only if you go oly and on chance.

because when you need this skill YOU REALLY NEED IT, so you need its maximum chance to land.

Passive Skills

skill0191_0.pngFocus Mind

we got only 1 option, so go for it.

skill0147_0.pngMagic Resistance

skill0428_0.pngInner Rhythm

skill0144_0.pngDual Weapon Mastery

what it should be, atk speed or p.atk ?

well if you are a farmer, so mainly you use duals, go for atk.speed.

but if you go for oly, and make lot of pvp's, you will prefer a bow, so i suggest you p.atk.

skill0328_0.pngWisdom

well here it depend on you.

we got 3 options, 1 for sleep resistance, 1 for hold, and 1 with both(ofc on a lower bonuses).

sleep resistance is mainly for pvp,

and hold for oly,

so you will choose the one that fit you better,

if you play oly and pvp in the same proportion, then i suggest you the middle one

*rest of the skills i didnt write here, are not that important, so you better not use ur bogs for them.

Olympiad

Well sad is you cant do much here, since you will be targeted.

But hope there is,

Buy a Bow first of all, you will use duals only vs some few classes.

So here you are:

Self Buffs:

skill0091_0.png - Defense Aura (P.def)

skill0077_0.png - Attack Aura (P.atk)

skill0112_0.png - Deflect Arrow (Bow.P.def)

skill0275_0.png - Dance of Fury (Atk.Speed)

skill0274_0.png - Dance of Fire (Crit.Dmg)

skill0271_0.png - Dance of Warrior (P.Atk)

skill0273_0.png - Dance of Mystic (M.Atk)

Vs Malee add this one too.

skill0310_0.png - Dance of Vampiric (Rech.HP from DMG you give to adversary.)

Vs Bow Users add this one too.

skill0765.png - Dance of Blade Storm (Bow.P.Def)

Vs Mystic Muse (water mage) add this one too.

skill0307_0.png - Dance of Aqua (Aqua.M.Def)

Vs Soul Taker & Eva Saint & Shillien Saint (water mage) add this one too.

skill0530.png - Dance of Alignment (Holy & Dark / P.Def & M.Def)

Npc:

In Chronicles till Hell Bound you will gate haste (atk.speed) and wind walk (speed), automatically when match start.

But above that chronicle you will have to choose 5 buffs from the npc, so you will take: Death Whisper (Crit.Dmg), Guidance (Accurancy), Wind Walk (Speed), Empower (M.Atk), Might (P.Atk) , you may ask now why you take Might since you got it as self buff, well your might is lvl 2, and this one lvl 3 ;)

Other Buffs:

Focus (Crit.Chance) - weapon_staff_of_evil_sprit_i01.png - Staff Of Evil Spirits - Focus Special Ability.

Mental Shield (Curses Resist) - weapon_sprites_staff_i01.png - Sprite's Staff - Magic Mental Shield Special Ability.

Bless the Body (Maximum Hp) - weapon_staff_of_evil_sprit_i01.png - Staff Of Evil Spirits - Bless Body Special Ability.

You will have to use one of your "Good buff skill", as heal, or any other buff you got, in order to receive this buffs.

First of all equip one of your weapon, and use for example Defense Aura till you get the respective Special Ability buff, after you got that, put next weapon in hand and do the same, and so long...

Now that you are buffed with self and from npc, you will remain to dance in last 20 sec's, and ATENTION, dance of blade storm, dance only when match start and if the respective guy use a bow. when it ended dance again, same for all dances you got.

Now that you are fully buffed lets see some:

Oly PvP Tips.

A bow will be better than anything, not even VR will help you, just because if the respective class have low HP, he got big Atk, so you will die fast, if he got low Atk, he got big HP so you will die slow....

Mainly try to run, arrest your target, but first of all use your debuffs.

Power Break, to decrease his P.Atk (if he is a fighter).

And always Hex, to lower his P def.

also use Sting, its really effective in this cases.

Always try to keep your target at distance with Arrest and Frezing Strike.

And remember in Gracia+ Bow Dmg depend on your distance from your enemy, more of it = more dmg.

Real chances you will got vs Sword Muse, other Spectral Dancer, few Spoilers, Archers and thats kinda all,in lower chronicles you may win vs daggers as well.

Also keep in mind you may get that luck to Medusa the pet of a summoner and like this pown the master fast.

Use Ultimate Defense at 60% of your HP, and try to Arrest the target before, start to hit him (to be sure you are near him) an then use the Ultimate Defense (ofc use duals in this case)

All this being said, i suggest you Class Based Olympiad, because its much easyer vs a better equiped char, but with the same class as you, than random players.

End word

I hope this guide will atract more ppl to this class, i know in pvp's serv is useless, but in low rates its really funny,

and very important.

i also wanna say that if i did some mistakes, please correct me, ill edit it and also try to improve in future.

Credits, oh sheesh fully me.

ofc thanks to pmfun/stratics, ONLY for the links i posted, images, and dyes.

-Sido.

• Like 1

It's a very good guide,i admit it

Though,you should put some colors ,to make it better at reading

Added to my AIO , plus rewarded(for this awesome guide,plus XP one)

Edit:

About jewels(at last,epic ones) you have only frintezza+zaken?

Antharas would be useful as well

Though you need AQ+baium at Oly/solo pvps

for farm yes, for pvp no,

and since at that lvl u dont farm so much solo, its better only that for rezists, and use vesper for more M def.

and thank you for karma and good words, ill try to add more colors too :P

How many classes remaining?Gogogo hunt teh karmaz.

i dont care about karma,

the be honest, i liked more 1 than 2 =)

and ill do guides for classes that have guides posted here already ;)

Don't think that -DEX is a good idea since he needs attack speed to dance faster. Sws used to be my best char when I was playing L2, and it did quite a difference on him, so I guess it goes like that for bd also...

Don't think that -DEX is a good idea since he needs attack speed to dance faster. Sws used to be my best char when I was playing L2, and it did quite a difference on him, so I guess it goes like that for bd also...

BD has enough atck speed anyway