Pimp your jewelery

studboy

Well... then you can also just make a TH and go around and open boxes for EAS and OE your tateo jewels...

+10 tateo > +10 BO

(yes, harder to get EAS as well, I know)

Well,

1) U can wear black ore at lower levels.

2) Black ore are very easy to craft.

Anyways, thanks for the EAS part, but I think most of the times u open bad chests at high levels.

well, I 'm the same guy who started this topic but I 'm banned for spam on that id, sorry for that & I won't repeat it ..

Basically, what I meant by 6x is what a spoiler whose level is between 60 and 69 ...55+ is ok but you 'll need to recover very often.

And 5x was just an example, it is the spoil rate. So if 5x is the spoil rate, u can spoil EAB at almost 10% which is pretty neat... in 1 night I do about 100+ EAB ...and within a week u should have +10 black ore rings if not set. I agree with the mana bonus, but when it comes to pvp m.def is more important.

It was just a simple share, & btw I already got some black ore rings +10, if u don't wanna use 'em u could trade them. Most servers have safe enchant +3 & max enchant +15 or +20

It's better to sell 100 EAB and to buy ready tateossian set...spoil one more night and you can make yourself tate +4 or +5

It's better to sell 100 EAB and to buy ready tateossian set...spoil one more night and you can make yourself tate +4 or +5

Well, because of its easy availibility, nobody "buys" EAB ...If they do they buy it cheap, definately not enough for tateossian.

Well, this is not really an exploit ...but very helpful if u have a spoiler, or make one.

You need a lvl 6x spoiler, and u must bot around in frozen labrynith, in the region with Pronghorn Spirit's... These mobs have good drops and also let you spoil a good amount of varnish per mob, along with a almost 2% chance 2 spoil a scroll Enchant Armor B... If u bot in this region for a long time, u will probably stack up a LOT of EAB's ...

Then what u gotta do is simple ...craft black ore ring's, which are very easy to craft, & try to over enchant them. +10 is good but u can try to enchant further, these rings can be traded for valuable items or also be a replacement for S jewels. A ring of black ore+10 is a lot more powerful then a Tateossian ring +4, which most 76+ players prefer to wear.

This trick is useful in private server's with high rates like 5x, I havn't tried it on a low rate server. Also, a lot of ppl have a 6x spoiler.

Good Luck :D

with high rates like 5x.

I lol'd