1. 1. Is L2 dead?

• No
    • Yes,cause of bunch of private servers
    • Yes,cause of new star wars chronicles
    • Yes,cause of unbalance everywhere
    • It will die soon with GOD Expansion
    • Yes cause the game is ancient
    • Other (?)

Yes it is almost dead...and its not the new clients (new is good.without new things it would be dead years now) its because of all those servers out there. and players who join a server and after one week geting bored of it!

No one plays with class and style anymore, the game is old/ the classes are old.... all the servers are euro-trash L2J servers that die in a month.

The game is officially a BR only game.

Also

The buffing system is played out, running back and forth retaking 30 buffs is just a stupid mechanic to the game.... nowadays MMO = 4 to 5 buffs and go.

A private serve needs to come out

Interlude

75x

Spell Damage Bonus over Auto - Attack so that its actually useful to use spells

Epic Raids need to be restored

a New Custom buffing system to consolidate the buffs.

Needs to have old-school C3 feeling in PvP *fast OP sleep Op Dagger Critical Strikes

The game was more fun when some things where OP , now the game is boring mass archer / titans

L2 needs to be "refreshed" and upgraded but still hold true to old-school style.

Above all else, needs stable servers to play on where everyone can play without lag...

Right now its just people with old computers playing on 56k from across the ocean.

No  more hardcore players/clans.

The way to solve the unbalanced classes is to just give every class one OP trait.

Make all the classes OP and they will ALL BE FUN to play.

This is true only on most of the european community, it's going down

Russian community still has all this (and it's growing), and some big clans already moved to Russian servers

4-5 real servers would bring things back considerably. I have been talking to alot of oldschool players I used to play with back in Paradise, Supreme/Azure. They are not playing not because they are bored of the game...they still love it. They are just tired of wasting their time on shitty servers....those servers are the biggest problem the game has imo.

So you guys that have the knowledge and the $$ to put some real servers start talking and doing :)

4-5 real servers would bring things back considerably. I have been talking to alot of oldschool players I used to play with back in Paradise, Supreme/Azure. They are not playing not because they are bored of the game...they still love it. They are just tired of wasting their time on shitty servers....those servers are the biggest problem the game has imo.

So you guys that have the knowledge and the $$ to put some real servers start talking and doing :)

Not for all players.And not Generally.

Cause you can see,even if a server is WAY good.

After 1-2 months(more for LRs,anyway) people will start emoquiting(as always) for a same -features- server

l2 is dead because of greedy admins who chose to ddos other servers in some lame attempt to get more players on their crusty corrupted crap

l2 community is tired of putting up with junk. thats all

NEW SERVE LAUNCH YAYAAAAAA GOGOGOGOG

Login Down DDOS

DDOS Stop YAY

Login down DDOS

.. one month later

Server Shut Down/wipe

Login Down DDOS

DDOS Stop YAY

Login down DDOS

.. one month later

Server Shut Down/wipe

Login Down DDOS

DDOS Stop YAY

Login down DDOS

.. one month later

Server Shut Down/wipe

I think it's mainly because of bunch of java/private servers. Let's take it like this: If there was only official server, I think I would enjoy all new "starwars" chronicles. 99% hate new star wars chronicles because they try them on bugged javas where things don't work.

I think it's mainly because of bunch of java/private servers. Let's take it like this: If there was only official server, I think I would enjoy all new "starwars" chronicles. 99% hate new star wars chronicles because they try them on bugged javas where things don't work.

Thats indeed reality and its a good guess because servers where you have decent pack are well populated and just fine...