1. 1. Is L2 dead?

• No
    • Yes,cause of bunch of private servers
    • Yes,cause of new star wars chronicles
    • Yes,cause of unbalance everywhere
    • It will die soon with GOD Expansion
    • Yes cause the game is ancient
    • Other (?)

Ha i just saw the 1st srv on HopZone, it's L2G-OldSchool, and guess what chronicle it is, yes C4

yea that server have a perfect balance but they added some new shits armors after apella and have to farm like a crazy 2 years to make it...

Ha i just saw the 1st srv on HopZone, it's L2G-OldSchool, and guess what chronicle it is, yes C4

Don't trust hopzone

Who has the most money + best vote reward,wins :)

have you heard about l2dex-network servers or official servers like teon,franz,luna ? l2interlude is dead because nobody make a good server where we can play only retards pvp server with retards owners,gm ,donations ....Freya low rates are to -beep-ing alive , look at rpg club or asterios ...

These servers kinda destroyed L2 Official

L2 is no more, it has changed a lot since the old medieval-alike chronicles and now looks like some mystical RPG. In that essence its a new game, some like it some not. The community is the same. Old players quit, new players come. We just have too many useless servers dividing the population. It would have been much better if l2j was private project, so as we all could stop trying to be developer or server owners and go back to being what we used to be, players.

It's a new game.You can't see the STORY of L2,how it started. Now,it's something totally different

totally agree about L2J private project....imagine (an example) only L2DC servers around. ;)

thats the fail , that server doesnt have vote reward , i dont even know for what they vote ...

Kadar is the biggest jew in the scene you pay him you get instant votes(a lot) it is what it is...

Also keep in mind not always the best server lead a toplist

L2 is not dead.

L2Interlude isn't dead yet but it kinda dying as there isn't any worthy IL server to play.

You don't know how much dumb are the guys(the most of them) nowadays who are playing Interlude & why they playing.

You some guys saying that you don't like freya because of custom items?These guys which are saying this,they are playing to interlude server which has custom too lol.Yeah for real.

Let me tell you with little words.

If you check interlude server,what community it has you will see that everywhere there are 10-14 years old kids ONLY.

And why they are to interlude?Because at interlude there are servers with bunch of custom items which gives many many stats like 2k atk speed,4k casting speed.

Also many guys playing interlude for bugs.Yeah right,they want the bugs to playing the smart to others which don't know it.

It sounds retard but it is real.

There are also and other guys which just stucked to this client.Nothing more nothing less,just stucked.

Go check at freya servers.You will find players 16 years old to 24 because at these clients there is the balance and more fun with the new features.

Vitality system is pretty good which the exp time became more intresting.

Attribute system is good too as you can have more strategy to defence yourself from any classes.

And many others which you know them.

You were loving old times (C4) because you nobody knew bugs/hacks.And if from 10 guys the 2 knew the bug,more fun for these 2.

Think about this.

Of course it doesn't have the glory and the population as it had old times,but it is still alive.

That's my opinion.

Don't forget also that with the economical crisis affecting Greece (and most countries of the world) Lineage2 is a medicine, an alternative way of entertainment for those who don't have enough money to go outside for a coffee, a drink or whatever. So i think these are good times for Lineage2.

have you heard about l2dex-network servers or official servers like teon,franz,luna ? l2interlude is dead because nobody make a good server where we can play only retards pvp server with retards owners,gm ,donations ....Freya low rates are to -beep-ing alive , look at rpg club or asterios ...

did u ever think that the stupid community destroy a server as well ?

and ill NOT talk here about flooders and ppl that are jealous.

ill talk about stupid ppl that start to flame, complain about anything, talk like they are guru,

+ ppl that act like newbies and dont know to solve a simple bug that may occur (like u cant move, and the solution is to press ESC , click on ur hp bar , some times using soe/unstuck .)  bugs that are for ages by now and all know them. but for this kind of ppl they prefer to ask a gm than try to see if the solution that worked till now work now too.

He rocks.

if l2g-oldschool rocks i am Brucee Lee, that server is full of coruption , all retards friends of Captain got free items , now they added new armors for more donations ,that server is a crap

Lineage 2 is dead because of new star wars chronicles and star wars servers/home made/ made by litle kids or someting like that/l2 is dead for me from Interlude,c4,c4 and Interlude rocks and is pure lineage,the rest of chronicles is star wars not lineage 2....but is only my opinion.

after interlude it's dead. the only way to reborn it, is to make the new chronicles' gameplay, like prelude-interlude.

after interlude dead FOR YOU you guys always forget about that part :P

after interlude dead FOR YOU you guys always forget about that part :P

its only u against the world :)))

i like how intrepid talk about the ppl that like IL like they are only 1-2.

cant u see that only u sustain here that only noobs cant play other chronicles than IL

are u saying that most of this community ppl are noobs ? ( and im not talking about that we are much more than those like u, including the newbie )

only u (and maybe few) like new chronicles (other are neutre , other like il)

the one that forgive a part is YOU. because u dont see ur 1 sustaining smth,  u can say to 1"you see ur noob because u play IL" , but u cant say that to all.

u got a problem.