[Help] L2 PHX Prob....!

Hello guys...! I am a litle bit noob on L2 Phx for that i am asking here for HELP .... ( I know that there are too many guides but even i try all of them steal i cant connect to a server :s......

I am trying to conect to a server (without protection-I farm with L2 Net on him) but sth goes wrong ... HAve a look .....

Here is the L2 phx

cvnmtgf.png

And thee are the settings of the L2 Phx.....

dfndfn.pngfdhn.pngfgmngf.png

I am entering the L2 (from system manualy) But nothing happend.... I sure that sth i had wrong

Thanks for yours time.....!

I am trying to conect to a server (without protection-I farm with L2 Net on him) but sth goes wrong ... HAve a look .....

If a srv isn't protected for l2net it doesn't mean isn't also protected for phx

also if the srv is IL i'd suggest u this version of phx

Use LSP driver

Well as i said before i am a litle noob on L2 phx ... When i say use  LSP driver u mean? THAnks for answer !!

If a srv isn't protected for l2net it doesn't mean isn't also protected for phx

also if the srv is IL i'd suggest u this version of phx

The Server is freya.....! So .... :S ...! Anyway maybe i will try and this phx...! THanks

But even if you manage to connect,don't expect to be able to do many things with it(almost anything,in fact)

The fact that server doesn't have protection for L2Net(rly,who server does have? )doesn't means PHX is working

Btw,check Raule's guide about clear system,maybe there is an anti-phx system in your files

hmm ok ...! Now i think i am ok..! (thanks Raule)

have a look:

fefep.png

It had connect to server...! But i dont know how to use it...! :P :S how i can take a packet of a item? .....is there any guide for a newbie like me?