Jump to content

f2p

Members
  • Posts

    83
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by f2p

  1. nais bow ;D
  2. awesome shield tnx (:
  3. i think be more beutifull if it be like black color i don't like ~yellow
  4. Looks good I like that bow:P
  5. I like that second color
  6. reupload please man (:
  7. what you need exactly in azarath?
  8. I like that black armors (: loooks very good
  9. I don't like that second mask first I like more :P
  10. ALL DAGGERS DYES IS - +5dex +4con -9str ....
  11. steam nick Avarineskomanda asnetikelis (eta) yahoo.com
  12. It's shit not hack... When you run cs and don't run ecc your crosshair is shaking!
  13. Funny. like wawes
  14. Useful if you a newbie on GM in wow ;)
  15. Enchant your SK skill lighting strike +5 and look at dmg on pvp servers i hit to players like +20k. Tested be me :) I think it works only on l2j i don't try on l2off Give me +karma :P
  16. whhahahahah sooooo funny :DD i can't stop laughing downloading.
  17. It's look like a miracles sword and like hero duals lol ;D
  18. nice man tnx for share (:
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..