hellbound [L2J] L2 Reverse Substack Now LIVE!

scrubs

The delay didn't exist before we inserted the geodata.

How ever there's a lot of geodata that is loaded, which doesn't even need to be there since we don't need geodata in the ocean etc.

So we will tomorrow morning start experimentin with the geodata and remove 50 - 60% of it which will make the server load faster again and only have geodata on the actual "world".

Hopefully this will fix the 0.5 sec delay.

i still got delays it's from the network i think, sorry

The server is more than awesome i mean the features but 1 major fact bothers me the chronic really i would play if it was IL .

PS:I already play in 1 l2off sub-stack il server and its awesome community over 500+ in the first day..

Seemed worth playing til I logged in, went to Giran saw 0 people. Went to Aden saw 3 people and asked how many were online:

"40 but growing every day"

if it's growing and it's nearly 2 weeks old, where's the population? Population fail, but nice specs+feats. Won't be playing here, sorry :(

We are actually soon over 100+, There are so many L2 Servers out there so all we can do is wait.

Anyhow, we just updated the substack feature:

Before we had a restriction that restricted ALL mastery skills, now it just restricts the Armor and Weapon mastery between fighter and mystic classes.

Enjoy!

We will hold an event on sunday ,20th of march, 19:00 GMT+1.

The event is still a surprise, how ever the prizes are great:

1st: Golkonda's Horn

2nd: S-Grade Weapon

3rd: A-Grade Weapon

Hope we will see you guys there!

• 4 weeks later...