Epic is now NoItemName

Versus

just upload your salad(itemname-e in .txt) and i will fix it.. but maybe there is more things saladed up.. :P

and btw u didnt told us.. why u want 2 same armors(epic and dragonfire) ?  :-\

Here u go !I am waiting :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/91768041/itemname-e.txt.html

PS:I don't want 2 same armors..I downloaded the pack and the itemname was right that..I didn't fix it..Gendalph's work

lol not in rs.. im in webcafe.. and i have to wait 30 mins to download.. :P (exept if u can wait..) lol

edit: yes i know it was like that ! i want to say that epic & dragonfire is THE SAME armor with different name !!

lol not in rs.. im in webcafe.. and i have to wait 30 mins to download.. :P (exept if u can wait..) lol

OMG this is not my lucky day..

Here you go,download it from here..and sorry for being late

http://www.sharebigfile.com/en/file/7841/itemname-e-txt.html

ok i fixed the itemname-e.. now if u still have noitemname then its server-side or something wrong in armorgrp ..

http://rapidshare.com/files/91773233/sharebigfile.com_itemname-e.txt.html (i hope ur fine with rs :P)

ok i fixed the itemname-e.. now if u still have noitemname then its server-side or something wrong in armorgrp ..

http://rapidshare.com/files/91773233/sharebigfile.com_itemname-e.txt.html (i hope ur fine with rs :P)

I am going to try it right now and i will edit my post..

PS:i am fine with rs

IMPORTANT EDIT:It's not working..takh what can we do now?

I am going to try it right now and i will edit my post..

PS:i am fine with rs

IMPORTANT EDIT:It's not working..takh what can we do now?

man i dunno it can be alot of things.. sql, xml, armorgrp.. or whatever.. itemname-e is not the problem thats for sure.. upload armorgrp and when i have time i will give it a look..

man i dunno it can be alot of things.. sql, xml, armorgrp.. or whatever.. itemname-e is not the problem thats for sure.. upload armorgrp and when i have time i will give it a look..

Here is my armorgrp but it is not txt

http://www.sharebigfile.com/en/file/7889/armorgrp-dat.html

ok guy try this i edit ur armorgrp.dat http://www.sharebigfile.com/en/file/7894/armorgrp-dat.html

I am going to test it right now,thanks

The post will be edited after the test

Doesn't work

Again the same error

Item item_id=9607 not known, object id=268478953

Item item_id=9606 not known, object id=268478952

Item item_id=9605 not known, object id=268478951

Item item_id=9604 not known, object id=268478950

You have tryed this one? http://rapidshare.com/files/62650480/Epic_Armo_by_CriticalError.rar

I use the share of critical error and that work fine.

Btw with some other epic shares i get the same error like yours , but with critical's epic pack everything work normaly for me.

You have tryed this one? http://rapidshare.com/files/62650480/Epic_Armo_by_CriticalError.rar

I use the share of critical error and that work fine.

Btw with some other epic shares i get the same error like yours , but with critical's epic pack everything work normaly for me.

I downloaded his pack but armorgrp and itemname are txt and i cannot make them .dat,because i don't know.If u know upload them and i will download his pack

Here is my armorgrp but it is not txt

http://www.sharebigfile.com/en/file/7889/armorgrp-dat.html

try this.. but i dont think it had a problem anyways..

http://rapidshare.com/files/92112123/armorgrp.dat.html

r u sure u dont get any error in gameserver console when loading the armors, weapons etc ?..

try deleting all the items of your character in db (items table) and try again.. if still same then. i dunno! if ur using diskw then upload all your server and your system to do a full check... otherways i dunno how i can help

hmm i didn't had this program but your pack is oneo right?

yes man he use ONEO and my pack is for L2JFree but u error is when u put XML`s is different maybe u put xml files of Dragon Fire Armor and in armorgrp.dat u put Epic Dark Knight Armors this is the error man i dont know dont believe u did it.. is my opinion cya

PS=Dragon Fire Armor is equal Epic Dark Knight just change textures look see http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=17982.0

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• abortion pills online in Abu Dhabi +27791653574 Buy Pills now  +27791653574 abortion pills for sale Abu Dhabi Text NowAbortion Clinic Abu Dhabi +27791653574 Pregnancy Termination  clinic around Abu Dhabi Cytotec 200 mcg price in Abu Dhabi +27791653574 contact us now | +27791653574 Breeky Tablets in Abu Dhabi Know price/cost  Abortion pills in Abu Dhabi | +27791653574 WhatsApp Us Now Abortion pills online in Abu Dhabi Breeky tablets for sale in Abu Dhabi Cytotec 200 mcg Misoprostol for sale in Abu Dhabi Whatever your circumstances, its your right to terminate up 24 weeks into the pregnancy. It’s entirely your decision. And if its something you want to do, rest assured that its legal in Abu Dhabi to have an abortion Marina Whatsapp    Remember abortion is legal in Abu Dhabi  so there is no reason to ever visit an illegal service provider. If you have passed the 24 weeks mark, there are other options available to you which we will talk you through and help you to understand.   We are here to support you, whatever choice you make about your pregnancy, so you never have to feel alone, we offer safe abortion ( also called termination of pregnancy TOP) for women who are up to 24 weeks pregnant. Depending on the gestation (stage of the pregnancy), we have two services available the medical process (often called the abortion pill) and the surgical procedure (a minor same day surgical treatment.)   Our nurses and Doctors are accredited professionals and experts in reproductive healthcare. Our work is strictly governed the choice on termination of pregnancy and we adhere to World health Organisation Guidelines.   Safe abortion or termination of pregnancy (TOP) is when a pregnancy is terminated in its early stage before it results into the birth of a child.   Abortion may be performed in two different ways.   Medical Abortion This is when abortion pills will be swallowed to end the pregnancy   Surgical Abortion This is when instruments will be used to remove the foetus. If both abortion procedures are done by a qualified abortion doctor with medical guidance, there is no way it will affect your fertility.   How is a safe abortion done On your first visit to our clinic, counselling will be provided and this is optional.   Safe abortion The doctor will perform a pregnancy test to confirm the weeks and explain to you in detailed how the safe abortion procedure will be done and how to take care of yourself after the abortion.   Side effects of medical safe abortion You will experience cramping like period pains You might vomit Feel Nausea Get a running stomach Experience some bit of fatigue The bleeding might start 2 hours after using the second pills. abortion in Abu Dhabi Yas Island The Corniche Area Saadiyat Island Al Reem Island Al Maryah Island Tourist Club Area Khalifa City Al Khalidiyah Al Reef Mohammed Bin Zayed City Al Raha Al Mushrif Al Karamah
    • abortion pills online in Abu Dhabi +27791653574 Buy Pills now  +27791653574 abortion pills for sale Abu Dhabi Text NowAbortion Clinic Abu Dhabi +27791653574 Pregnancy Termination  clinic around Abu Dhabi Cytotec 200 mcg price in Abu Dhabi +27791653574 contact us now | +27791653574 Breeky Tablets in Abu Dhabi Know price/cost  Abortion pills in Abu Dhabi | +27791653574 WhatsApp Us Now Abortion pills online in Abu Dhabi Breeky tablets for sale in Abu Dhabi Cytotec 200 mcg Misoprostol for sale in Abu Dhabi Whatever your circumstances, its your right to terminate up 24 weeks into the pregnancy. It’s entirely your decision. And if its something you want to do, rest assured that its legal in Abu Dhabi to have an abortion Marina Whatsapp    Remember abortion is legal in Abu Dhabi  so there is no reason to ever visit an illegal service provider. If you have passed the 24 weeks mark, there are other options available to you which we will talk you through and help you to understand.   We are here to support you, whatever choice you make about your pregnancy, so you never have to feel alone, we offer safe abortion ( also called termination of pregnancy TOP) for women who are up to 24 weeks pregnant. Depending on the gestation (stage of the pregnancy), we have two services available the medical process (often called the abortion pill) and the surgical procedure (a minor same day surgical treatment.)   Our nurses and Doctors are accredited professionals and experts in reproductive healthcare. Our work is strictly governed the choice on termination of pregnancy and we adhere to World health Organisation Guidelines.   Safe abortion or termination of pregnancy (TOP) is when a pregnancy is terminated in its early stage before it results into the birth of a child.   Abortion may be performed in two different ways.   Medical Abortion This is when abortion pills will be swallowed to end the pregnancy   Surgical Abortion This is when instruments will be used to remove the foetus. If both abortion procedures are done by a qualified abortion doctor with medical guidance, there is no way it will affect your fertility.   How is a safe abortion done On your first visit to our clinic, counselling will be provided and this is optional.   Safe abortion The doctor will perform a pregnancy test to confirm the weeks and explain to you in detailed how the safe abortion procedure will be done and how to take care of yourself after the abortion.   Side effects of medical safe abortion You will experience cramping like period pains You might vomit Feel Nausea Get a running stomach Experience some bit of fatigue The bleeding might start 2 hours after using the second pills. abortion in Abu Dhabi Yas Island The Corniche Area Saadiyat Island Al Reem Island Al Maryah Island Tourist Club Area Khalifa City Al Khalidiyah Al Reef Mohammed Bin Zayed City Al Raha Al Mushrif Al Karamah
  • Topics