Epic is now NoItemName

Versus

Ok my problem is the below..

I used in my server Epic Armors but now i can't..I didn't do anything it just happened..

My armorgrp.dat and itemname.dat are modified so this is not a client problem but server problem

Check the photo

problemsu1.th.jpg

Any help would be appreciated

Try to replace the old xml's if its gameserver error if not that i dont think so its 99% client error open the itemname-e and edit the names ... if u still have the same problem change the armors ID's .:) good luck

umm dont know man is strange...said as you do not recognize the item or something like that but I never step, what revsion of oneo u use?and u test ir with other revision?

PD= TheMental he not have problems with itemname-e.dat the problem is for GS maybe is XML´s files but dude try it with other server pack,but you leave my pack for test http://rapidshare.com/files/62650480/Epic_Armo_by_CriticalError.rar

Thanks u all guys,i am not going to change pack,i really like it.Now to my problem,in the photo u see that the ID's are the same..i can't understand where is the problem..

againstproblemdi3.th.png

I think that i am going to change the ID's

Edit:After chaning the ID's the result is the same..Any other ideas?

ohh nice detail eh status deleted and download my pack man is work perfect, have nice status http://rapidshare.com/files/62650480/Epic_Armo_by_CriticalError.rar

Guys i think that the problem is just right here,but i don't know how to solve it  :P

againproblem2tw7.th.png

Check the epic and the dragonfire.

i can't understand what is wrong.... you have done them perfect ..... :( i thing that you should change pack (my opinion)

I used the same pack some time ago and they were working perfect..I don't know what is going wrong!I just think that the id's of armorset (e.g Epic DK Heavy 9600,9601,9602,9603) are the id's of dragonfire..So i think that there is the problem.

ahhh.. come on guys ! thats kid stuff.. u simply have missed to add something in armorgrp or weapongrp or etcitemgrp .. for example... lets say i add in itemname-e something like that "123456 Epic armor tralala ......." and then i DONT add the lines in armorgrp .. then the other day lets say i add in itemname-e something else like "123459 Dragonfire armort tralalao......" and then i DO add the lines in armorgrp.. then the item will be noitemname.. becoz simply the system if find a missing item every item that is next to that item will be also noitemname.. just recheck again all items u have added..

edit:

and btw it can be happen too if your server ignores an item.. (lets say something wrong in xml or sql..)

and one more thing.. dragonfire armor & epic armor its exactly the same armor.. just different name.. so u maybe have -beep-ed up the ids server-side or who knows what else..

ahhh.. come on guys ! thats kid stuff.. u simply have missed to add something in armorgrp or weapongrp or etcitemgrp .. for example... lets say i add in itemname-e something like that "123456 Epic armor tralala ......." and then i DONT add the lines in armorgrp .. then the other day lets say i add in itemname-e something else like "123459 Dragonfire armort tralalao......" and then i DO add the lines in armorgrp.. then the item will be noitemname.. becoz simply the system if find a missing item every item that is next to that item will be also noitemname.. just recheck again all items u have added..

edit:

and btw it can be happen too if your server ignores an item.. (lets say something wrong in xml or sql..)

and one more thing.. dragonfire armor & epic armor its exactly the same armor.. just different name.. so u maybe have -beep-ed up the ids server-side or who knows what else..

My server isn't ignoring the item,i added the item again with the same packet..So it is client problem.I tried to open armorgrp with FileEdit but it opens an error and after this armorgrp is deleted..I have to use something else to open it?

i just noticed that u have confused the ids in itemname-e between epic and dragonfire armors also...

My server isn't ignoring the item,i added the item again with the same packet..So it is client problem.I tried to open armorgrp with FileEdit but it opens an error and after this armorgrp is deleted..I have to use something else to open it?

u mean u cant add the armor in armorgrp ? ???  :-\ man i think u have done a nice salad here..  :P ::)

i just noticed that u have confused the ids in itemname-e between epic and dragonfire armors also... u mean u cant add the armor in armorgrp ? ???  :-\ man i think u have done a nice salad here..  :P ::)

I don't like my salad :P

Anyway where am i confused between the id's?

I don't like my salad :P

Anyway where am i confused between the id's?

just upload your salad(itemname-e in .txt) and i will fix it.. but maybe there is more things saladed up.. :P

and btw u didnt told us.. why u want 2 same armors(epic and dragonfire) ?  :-\