New interlude Server Comming...

if you decide features a few days before the server and you ask ppl for features your server alredy failed.

like lain said dont open it.

if you decide features a few days before the server and you ask ppl for features your server alredy failed.

like lain said dont open it.

dont worry i am working 8 months on this project :)

coding an il project for 8 months means only you fixed the basic bugs sorry but thats the truth :D

what i meant is not for the coding itself moreso for the concept.

nothing nothing,it's a greek phrase!means that you have a beautiful face :D

i know im beautiful

but as i used translator i know u told smth like "we have the balls full of this things"

anyway not because i wanted to know what u told, but because we are in english section

i know im beautiful

but as i used translator i know u told smth like "we have the balls full of this things"

anyway not because i wanted to know what u told, but because we are in english section

st.jimmy77@hotmail.com

I'll explain there ;)

Didn't bother reading this whole thread. All I can say is not another PlugNPlay, custom, POS, that we see 50 a day popping up. Take your time and open something that is actually high quality...they all say they have this and that and have been in development for XXXX months...but 98% of it is BS. People will know (at least the ppl that matter) within a few minutes of joining your server whether it's worth their time. If your doing your own shit 8 months isn't nearly long enough IMO.

/rant off

Oh yea ? :D

If you want that u better call Sawk :D

I can't tell if that's sarcasm but I seriously hope it is...

That "DDoS Protection By Sawk" shit he puts on all of his websites is 100% bullshit, he first started saying that when depmax first added "DDoS Protection" (which isn't real ddos protection it simply prevents socket flooding crashing the server, which everyone seems to think is ddos) and then he moved his servers to a datacenter with DDoS Protection.

Sawk is an idiot, and you can't "make" ddos protection you can only host your server in a datacenter that filters ddos without null-routing your server.

Three options :

- Old-school pvp server ( clean and smooth )

- Low rate

- Don't even bother opening a server ( once you decide to open your own server you should already have a vision / idea or basic plan how it's gonna be based alike )

...but yet that's just my opinion.

~Jelly.