L2J SERVER[ PROBLEM ]

tsoutsisoeo

Question

i host one l2j server and all its ok , but i cant make my self Admin i make my acc from startSQLAccountManager with access level 1 = Admin and from Navicat i have 1 access lvl but if i login in server i am a simple player .

Can anyone HELP me please

12 answers to this question

i think the access level was 100 for admin !!

Edit:Do you add this number in character table? if not

then open your navicat open table character and then find the line where they say access level and add 100..

first of all tell us which client are you using. also, if you get confused with navicat, just enable everybodyhasadminrights from configs, i thing that'll work

Easy, edit access level from Character.sql because this access level from startSQLAccountManager it's Account Acess level. Account access level is useful if u set config only gm can enter on server.

i cant find it can you tell me where i find it?

Database aka L2JDB, take a look. You must find Character, there exist all characters and then try to find Acess level table.

why access level 127? wtf go and open your navicat then press on you Db(database) then click on tables then find the table name'd characters open it with double click and look where he says access level ..

send me private message with teamviever id and password.