[Help ] Interlude pack

Valve

Question

9 answers to this question

L2Acis, best choose right now.

Check their timeline/forum for more info.

And remember, Quantity < Quality of the commits.

even if i shared it is not recommended.

i shared it a long time ago and i haven't fixed everything....

so you should try acis when the skills rework is done

even if i shared it is not recommended.

i shared it a long time ago and i haven't fixed everything....

so you should try acis when the skills rework is done

I don`t know verry well how to implement acis... but I need an pack just 4 fun... I`m not making an real server

I don`t know verry well how to implement acis... but I need an pack just 4 fun... I`m not making an real server

If you want 4fun,just take any l2jfork you find o.O

Lol Olympus, I like your description of a "fork".

A fork is just a branch of an official project. Taken from ashes, any project except L2J can be considered as a fork, even if some russians / particulars projects like L2JFree had their own developement line since a long time and finally completly detached from L2J developement line.

aCis is itself a fork of L2J IL.

-----

Nowadays, many people create IL projects with a lot of customs.

For "fun server" you can try near anything, but "particulary" (the most updated) those : L2JTeon, L2JBrasil or L2Frozen. They got a lot of custom. I don't think you will be interested by my own project, as it supposed to be "cruel/hard/evil" versus customs, oriented to be as light as possible and retail-like.

-----

I have to say FighterBoss proposes an up-to-date precompiled version on aCis board, using latest revision each time. He have written 2 tutorials explaining how to checkout the project. The installation looks exactly like any other server.

MxC got plenty of tutorials too if you want to edit sources. Else, take a precompiled version :P.

Lol Olympus, I like your description of a "fork".

A fork is just a branch of an official project. Taken from ashes, any project except L2J can be considered as a fork, even if some russians / particulars projects like L2JFree had their own developement line since a long time and finally completly detached from L2J developement line.

aCis is itself a fork of L2J IL.

-----

Nowadays, many people create IL projects with a lot of customs.

For "fun server" you can try near anything, but "particulary" (the most updated) those : L2JTeon, L2JBrasil or L2Frozen. They got a lot of custom. I don't think you will be interested by my own project, as it supposed to be "cruel/hard/evil" versus customs, oriented to be as light as possible and retail-like.

-----

I have to say FighterBoss proposes an up-to-date precompiled version on aCis board, using latest revision each time. He have written 2 tutorials explaining how to checkout the project. The installation looks exactly like any other server.

MxC got plenty of tutorials too if you want to edit sources. Else, take a precompiled version :P.

do u have any good pack with customs ?