antata

Best Tank Class?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Best Tank Class?

• Phoenix Knight
    • Hell Knight
    • Eva's Templar
    • Shillien Templar

You cannot compare classes in l2 because every class has its own role in game.Every class you mentioned above has both positive and negative things.You can't say which one is the best and which is the worst.We choose classes either according to our gameplay style either according on which one we have a better experience.I always used paladin because i liked it.Also this is a team based game so every class helps in its way.If a class is good or not its up to the player who uses the class not the class itself.

So the conclusion here is, that, this topic is completely useless.

Paladins I find to be the best if played properly. I wont go into very much detail.

Paladin with correct buffs could spam sacrifice and heal more hp than they lose, Buff on cool down reduction and get prayer and you should be able to play as a bishop/Tank

I prefer to Use Health in the beginning, once my hp has dropped below the bonus from the health i will switch to focus, then Phoenix icon, and angelic Icon + ToL should give me close to full hp again. When the Angelic icon runs out and Phoenix Icon i would switch to a mage weapon w/ acumen when necessary. to heal myself. You're casting should be under .5 seconds and cooldown should be less than a second.

If you focus on your crit rate rather than how much you hit. You should be able to make up the lack of str you have if u -9 str. It's alot of damage reduced but with an insane amount of attack speed and crit rate/power you should be able to keep a steady HP decrease/increase.

You can also keep a party alive if you run around alot using sacrifice and mage weapon + mage armor. I've done this before and was able to keep my party alive until 18 people came at me. :) (2 bishops i dropped them so fast)

useless topic

75% of char i make every server is Phoenix knight

other 25% is Duelist

with phoenix knight i never lost to other tank

paladin was best tank without the bird(:P) now is the best of the best class

I did x1 with my shilen templar against more than 40 phoenix knight, and never lost. I just activate spirit of shillen, and wait for counter critical to enter.. even with UD I get criticals of 900..

• 4 weeks later...

Freya:HellKnight (Cancel R0x and ur dmg is really big vs other tank u have self skill too for reflect the melee dmg)

Gracia Epilogue: Paladin!

Interlude:Paladin

(All Tanker is Funny Class!)

• 3 years later...

if server got low rates paladin is best because can survive long but if server got high rate every one got many cp potions so defeating oponent will take you alot of time so for high rate servers better to use shillien templar nice defence + nice damage