Best Tank Class?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Best Tank Class?

• Phoenix Knight
    • Hell Knight
    • Eva's Templar
    • Shillien Templar

Phoenix Knight is the most complete class

He has great survivability(what a tank needs) with many many defensive skills(especially in freya)

Plus,he has Phoenix for PvPs and Soul of Phoenix!

There is no comparison here for me

agree with this.

Paladin ofc.. Got a higher pdef and CON. So he can resist more than others. Also he got the Imperial Phoenix that can be rly useful in pvp. And as mentioned above, in Gracia and so on, a paladin can heal himself a lot just by sacrifice. Oh, and paladin with angelic icon or flame icon reaches a high pdef, mdef too, not so high though, but higher than before. For sieges, in my opinion, paladin is the most useful tank. For PvP its a really balanced class, ofc you can die sometimes, but not so easy :) And for Raid Bosses, low or high rate its useful to both types of servers. Im all the way towards Phoenix Knight :) Speaking of which, is there any guide for this class you could recomend at me? :) I would appreciate it :)

Freya:HellKnight(For Oly Game)  Shillien Templar for PvP

Gracia:Phoenix Knight

Interlude:Evas Templar

ET in interlude? can you tell me a reason?

Paladin ofc.. Got a higher pdef and CON. So he can resist more than others. Also he got the Imperial Phoenix that can be rly useful in pvp. And as mentioned above, in Gracia and so on, a paladin can heal himself a lot just by sacrifice. Oh, and paladin with angelic icon or flame icon reaches a high pdef, mdef too, not so high though, but higher than before. For sieges, in my opinion, paladin is the most useful tank. For PvP its a really balanced class, ofc you can die sometimes, but not so easy :) And for Raid Bosses, low or high rate its useful to both types of servers. Im all the way towards Phoenix Knight :) Speaking of which, is there any guide for this class you could recomend at me? :) I would appreciate it :)

/agree, plus he is one of the best(if not the best) in oly...

• 1 month later...

Paladin for interlude

Shilen templar or Hell knight for freya..

Hell knight isn't very used, but his cancel is very powerful. If the server doesn't have delay on that skill, he'll debuff faster than a pvp dager. With +con and health SA on sword, he'll tank and reflect a lot of damage.

But for OLY, eva templar is the supreme king of OLY. 2 touch + life cubic with a LOT of speed and elemental heal, shield of faith, ultimate defense, the 5k m.def skill and vengance.