Best attribute stones

• 1 year later...

Stupid moron.

DC = Dark stones all the way, lols

HE = Try Earth or Fire.

Cuz i dont play gracia final servers can i ask a Q?

for HE i guess the fire stones are for Flame Hawk, but why are the earth for?

Cuz i dont play gracia final servers can i ask a Q?

for HE i guess the fire stones are for Flame Hawk, but why are the earth for?

Flame hawk doesn't mean it needs fire stones for better dmg i think :).

And there isn't better or worse stones. It depends on the server you play(whats the rare stones,how effective they are...).The damage you deal depends on the defence atrri your opponent has and on the elemental enchant on your skills e.x. +7 backstab fire attack.

the idea is to get an attribite no1 has resistance for.

for example: no1 will make holy defense on his armor because the only ones who have holy attacks are healers and they are easy in pvp.

so holy would be the best for sagi in oly. but in normal pvp many ppl have dance of allignment so earth would be a better idea in normal pvp.

Stupid moron.

DC = Dark stones all the way, lols

HE = Try Earth or Fire.

so exte is a stupid "moron" (no idea what that means) because steal essence of DC / OL isn't a dark attack.

in HR server with full buffs, the best option is earth and holy... in server with limited buffs, where you are unable to take every resist, the best choice is the element that suits ur class best

in HR server with full buffs, the best option is earth and holy... in server with limited buffs, where you are unable to take every resist, the best choice is the element that suits ur class best

holy you pvp with bish how this help you in pvp with Neckro & TH & Paladin ?

Yeah but divine/dark and wind/earth on low rate server cost to farm tham them or to buy.

So i Think water can be better than fire. Why? Orcs have self-buff fire resit, Valakas give fire resist...