Just...lol

Finitο

Sorry Finito, you are banned from using this forum!

Reason: relax with your spam posts. consider this as your last warning.

Your ban is set to expire February 24, 2011, 08:08:20 AM.

I would like to point some things

First of all, i got a PM from Erol before a week,to relax with 'spamming'

First of all,what do u mean by 'spamming'

Since when posting helpful things,making guides and help people,or just give opinion based on topics is considered as spam?

Second,after this i made like 140 posts in 8 days

Since this is a forum,and u no i am very active here(aka no lifer as u say) 14 posts(or even 20) are nothing

Except,if u consider even spam posts into this count

Third,this ban came after yesterday's ''argument'' with Erol about locking topics.He misunderstood many things,i sent him a PM about these and today boum!

Fourth,is duration

lol,even flamers/abusers/spammers most times don't get 1 month

And can hardly ever find a spam post by me,for gods shake!

Thank you for banning the most active & helpful member here , who really cares about this forum

Please don't lock it till i get a good answer,and not only from Erol

i want valid points by you ,requesting my unban or atleast lift of ban

Since we are a forum...(If u know what a forum means) we can express our opinions/ideas/knowledge in topics

Since when is there a limit of doing so

None of my posts violated the rules of this forum,none of them was 'spam' and useless

No, i won't lock this topic.

Also if Maxtor read this and want a better answer he can find it here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=194964.0

1 more warning is: don't you never try to threat/beg any kind of staffers (golds, mods, g mods) about a promotion. As i said proves are on that topic.

here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=stats ppl gave what was needed to this forum.

None at mxc history ever was addicted to posts count.

GrisoM, ED, Commudus, MD, Coyote, Frank, Intrepid reached that posts by helping ppl (and by years, not by months as you).

Where did you helped ppl?? at any of development sections? wow section? cs section?

It wasn't nothing personal to you.

It was a temprorary ban as a warn and not a permanent one.

Dude, it's Erol, what did you expect?!

It's not just Erol. It's all of us, who took the final decision about this. Don't just blame the one who eventually banned you.

It's not just Erol. It's all of us, who took the final decision about this. Don't just blame the one who eventually banned you.

C'mon, obviously Erol lately has the most childish behavior of all and a lot people in here know that.

Again, it's a staff decision, not just Erol's. But anyway, I personally don't care if you don't believe it.

It's not a personal fight though.

Oh, also a reminder to everybody. Post count is just a number in all forums. By post count you get some titles and stuff but not a promotion. A promotion comes after hard work, of helping, reporting and generally being active on forums. A high post count doesn't even MATTER for us tbh. Especially when we see a member having such post count in less than a year or so (dunno exactly) then what? Is it normal?

All those posts where done in purpose dear Finito and we all know that. I won't be ironc, never was. I won't fight with anybody. Just consider it as a warning and keep your forum "activity" a bit lower...

And the ban reason,doesn't really stand...

If he was really spamming,someone would report him,don't you think?

He wasn't spamming,he was just f?cking active,that's all.

C'mon, obviously Erol lately has the most childish behavior of all and a lot people in here know that.

Totally agree !

since he got the PROMOTE Erol thinks he is the GOD.

Now what ?

you will dekarma me because i say the truth ?

Totally agree !

since he got the PROMOTE Erol thinks he is the GOD.

Now what ?

you will dekarma me because i say the truth ?

Nah m8, it's not that, he just needs to re-read the forums rules for a refresh :/

No, i won't lock this topic.

Also if Maxtor read this and want a better answer he can find it here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=194964.0

1 more warning is: don't you never try to threat/beg any kind of staffers (golds, mods, g mods) about a promotion. As i said proves are on that topic.

here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=stats ppl gave what was needed to this forum.

None at mxc history ever was addicted to posts count.

GrisoM, ED, Commudus, MD, Coyote, Frank, Intrepid reached that posts by helping ppl (and by years, not by months as you).

Where did you helped ppl?? at any of development sections? wow section? cs section?

It wasn't nothing personal to you.

It was a temprorary ban as a warn and not a permanent one.

For spamming?

Oh come on...since when making 15+ posts per day in 8+ hours online here,is considered as spam?

About this promotion beg,i want u to send me a PM about this

Personally,i don't remember any beg/lick by me,to any staffer

I am not addicted to post count.

Who cares,really

Since it's a forum

i see a topic.If i can help the author,i will do

yes blame me for variety of L2 topics here,cause i am the only one active there

Also,most of them did these posts....~ the same time with me,believe me.They just had some pauses of long non-posting times

Forum is an L2 One....

and hell,how did i get this amount of posts,w/o being banned or warned about 'spamming' SO SO much time?

Since i am not helping,or posting right...i should be banned from 3k or like that...

I can help the way i can....