[Discussion]What's wrong nowdays (!)

Fanky

My idea is:

Create a new topic with title :Post dead topic's w/o replies or with stupid questions etc.

We search and post em.

Mods delete em.

i guess if you delete as many you can we avoid the lag.

ps. i am not sure if that gonna work or smth but i think "if" will be good for our forum.

lol

[*]Demote inactive mods and promote active guys which can help the forum?(aka new blood)

Everyone complains about it and I don't understand why... From a general view you said this because you want to join staff. Just Blane/Matim & The wow mod that I don't even know the name are quite inactive. The rest is just fine, everyone in the staff is doing their job really fine.

i?

ahahahah pathetic boy,

and for you know,matim is the most active in the staff.

@And its not general view,i just write down what i have heard in last days here -.-,

Also if you think that for matim & blane seems that you are the only inactive here.

ahahahah pathetic boy,

Thanks for giving me the attention, it really changed my opinion. Like we found Finito after Chucky (for the spam), we also found you after Cloud (for the huge retardness).

Thanks for giving me the attention, it really changed my opinion. Like we found Finito after Chucky (for the spam), we also found you after Cloud (for the huge retardness).

Kinda invalid comparisons , nevermind

Never flame you,next time really i ll report you.

calm down.

locked, author's request.

this suggestions are so lol

mxc logo is part of competitions too + christmas one (3 events in 1 month)

however this forum always had complains about greek mods etc, greeks members are most banned here (by greek mods too).