[Discussion] L2J "Projects"

Hi people :D

we all know about last fad, right ?

ye ye, i mean MAKING L2 SERVERS :D

anyway, i like people enthusiasm .. but .. it started to bother all the people now, and well .. you all know what kindda people we all knew by that reason, MAKING L2 SERVERS xD! .. anyway .. now there is another FAD [crazy world ye xD] make l2j "Projects" mostly for IL i see until now, however you see it, it sucks hard :/ ; because we are humas D: .. and we are never confortable with anything xD! either do i .. but tell me what you think about "projects" if we can call them so :D

Please i'd like to know wich one from all the TRUE PROJECTS that now exist for IL would be the best .. well i just wonder about that and i expect you can say a GOOD ONE :D

Thanks ;D

in 1 year yes... couse this slow development lol :(

Slow development?

No dude.Check at each commit how many things fixed.

Now we have to see new commit 4 days right?

You know why?Cause he changed/fixed about 11k lines+++ and continue.

If you want to help the project ,the only way is to be tester & report everything related to last commits and not only.

The others projects,ALL the others projects,doesn't have clean packs.

They are putting custom & custom with a result the pack be bugged,badcoded = fail.

Also as at l2j many parts are incomplete,other projects don't try to correct them.The only fix the wellknown bugs and putting custom to see them the newbie dev and say (:o look at these customs in this project,awesome)...

but aCis owner(Tryskell) corrected many things related to zones and not only.

I Believe in 3 months it will be so cool,clean pack with a result to see some good IL servers.(hope so)

I am talking for Interlude

(My opinion with little words.)

No matter how much anybody tries, nobody in the end will be better than L2JServer.

Reason? Not only do they have skilled developers, a big number of testers, and will to help people since 2004, but they also have retail info knowledge, or people who provide it to them.

The fact that IL Development had stopped in 2007-08, does not mean that they have failed, just that they do not want to "Stay behind".

The most funny part is that even projects that sync with L2JServer steadily and commit their own fixes/customs/etc., in the end are worse than it.

No matter how much anybody tries, nobody in the end will be better than L2JServer.

From the todays facts of il projects you have right.

But i think this one will make the difference.aCis

Reason? Not only do they have skilled developers, a big number of testers, and will to help people since 2004, but they also have retail info knowledge, or people who provide it to them.

Why,they can't be another guys with retail info knowledge and help a project?Or the owner of project?

It can be(hope so :P )

But ok,the target isn't only to be retail like but bugless & clean also.,you know.

The fact that IL Development had stopped in 2007-08, does not mean that they have failed, just that they do not want to "Stay behind".

Yea and it is logical.

But as we see many lineage players want to stay to this client,so many projects try to offer something better at this client.

Forget the fact if they fail or not.

The most funny part is that even projects that sync with L2JServer steadily and commit their own fixes/customs/etc., in the end are worse than it.

True...

the target isn't only to be retail like but bugless & clean also.,you know.Yea and it is logical.

How are you supposed to clean something that needs no cleaning? Unless you were my mother, you wouldn't clean your room while everything was in order, would you?

And since L2JServer Developers check everything more than 29 times before commiting it (if they haven't coded it by themselves), it's harder than hard for a dirty code to enter the pack.

Yea and it is logical.

But as we see many lineage players want to stay to this client,so many projects try to offer something better at this client.

Forget the fact if they fail or not.True...

I was actually talking about L2JServer on IL Phase, and about these 1k guys saying that it is buggy, unstable, shitty, useless, etc.

How are you supposed to clean something that needs no cleaning? Unless you were my mother, you wouldn't clean your room while everything was in order, would you?

And since L2JServer Developers check everything more than 29 times before commiting it (if they haven't coded it by themselves), it's harder than hard for a dirty code to enter the pack.

I was actually talking about L2JServer on IL Phase, and about these 1k guys saying that it is buggy, unstable, shitty, useless, etc.

//totally agree

why?

because you can't make more white when somthing is already white, or you can ?  ... i don't think so .. l2jserver on IL, we know they they left SOME bugs, i can't say if there are that much but for codes i COULD read not at all because i don't know java at all YET, i found just FEW bugs, minor bugs most of them, we can't think something is better than another when the another came from the mother pack, i mean L2JServer, every single pack that now exists, started by L2JServer that has a long time working on L2, years we all must say.

Anyway althought i share coyote's ideas i preffer to read all the opinions from everyone can reach this topic, because the point of topic is know WHAT YOU THINK, no what IT IS... :)

Thanks for replying ^^ and i expect you still keep sharing ideas :D

P.S. Sorry for my english xD

EDIT: Could somebody move topic to somewhere more visible, so we can have more amount of ideas and opinions sharing in post ^^ .. the idea of the post is sharing IDEAS .. well .. that was my plan xD! thanks MxC ;D

//totally agree

because you can't make more white when somthing is already white, or you can ?  ... i don't think so .. l2jserver on IL, we know they they left SOME bugs, i can't say if there are that much but for codes i COULD read not at all because i don't know java at all YET, i found just FEW bugs, minor bugs most of them,

I didn't say that it isn't clean BUT logical when new client came out, they left from interlude version right?

So they left some unfinished issues,right?...

I think coyote misunderstood a bit my reply.

Anyway,i want to discuss more about these too.

Closed source packs are by far the best.

Now, seriously; Do you believe that someone works for Free?

For teh LULZ?

No way, Even the L2JDevelopers get paid, I'm sure for it althought I do not know from where.

People that have to achieve a goal, Make their pack better to gain money, Or for their own profit work much better and produce more.

About Interlude, L2JServer would have matched the retail if they stopped at IL.

Plus, The most organized and productive team; As far as I know is Asterios.

Can you tell me the why? :) (you know,we discussing)

οh come on,guess its eazy to understand !

Beacuse of the crap customs,thats why all "newbies" start with these crap projects such as brasil-teon etc,etc.