Lag!

Flavio

Hello, my question is, why the hell i lag?

First, i thought its b/c my sister is on youtube, but now, when she's off, i exit every single program (tray icons) and shit. Still lagging.. I tried typing in console cl_updaterate 60, cl_cmdrate 60, rate 10000 or 6000.. I still lag. Sometimes my ping is 20-30, but i still lag, and sometimes, ping goes over 100. All though in 1/3 time i stop lagging, and then after few secs, i start lagging again.

Well what the hell is problem? It cant be my net, i played with same net few months ago CS, no lag problems. I didnt change net or something.

It cant be server since no one else lags on it.

So anyone got any idea? Damn, thanks!

I looked everything up, i am not downloading anything.

Im lagging at CS, i deleted L2 so i dont know, probably wouldn't lag, cuz i played L2 before like 2weeks, everything was fine.

Cant be my connection, connection is same like before few months, and it was smooth when i played cs back then.

Μaybe it's just cause the server u are playing is far away,so you have lags(let's say u stay in europe,server is in USA,ppl from there don't lag but u do)

Open Task Manager and look for any opened thing that may slow down you a lot... the programs you think are "innocent" in most cases use the most CPU to operate. That slows down your PC a lot as well as your gameplay since there's 2 types of lag.... 1. Lag caused by your I-net connection. 2.Lag [delay] caused by your Machine.. So you should look that up. If in the end its not your machine nor your connection i advise you to get DVD discs store all your computer information on them and download OS and re-install your OS cuz you might as well have a nasty virus causing all that.

Cant be virus lol (i guess). I reinstalled OS before 2days. My PC had major problems with CPU usage. I got new parts and reinstalled OS. Downloaded only few safe programs like Winrar.

CPU, really? I dont know how can CPU cause lag :P , but i looked on it, and nothing uses CPU that much except System Idle Procces. And HL and firefox like 02, 02 or even 00.

I just palyed CS for 1h, no lags at all.