Lineage 2 Tower 1.4 [IL-GOD]

clockman

doesnt work for me, i type ///cfg and that window pops out, but only auto meele attack works, when i press add nukes theres no skills detected, when i config assist or follow nothing happens, only meele attack works :(

• 2 weeks later...

doesnt work for me, i type ///cfg and that window pops out, but only auto meele attack works, when i press add nukes theres no skills detected, when i config assist or follow nothing happens, only meele attack works :(

Open your skill menu when your trying to add nuke skills. Then pick and drop a random skill on the bot window, then refresh with the small icon. This helped me.

• 3 weeks later...

Clockman or Tilemachos can you help me with your wisdom for running l2tower or navicat in the server www.l2phoenix.xom, i need from your hands to run the bot in the server please... thx for your time

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to run this on L2Sublimity Exile Gracia Final and I just don't know what the hell to do after I'm ingame. I open l2tower.exe, click on run & inject 1, log in, start playing and everything's fine. How do you access the in-game menu?

Trying to run this on L2Sublimity Exile Gracia Final and I just don't know what the hell to do after I'm ingame. I open l2tower.exe, click on run & inject 1, log in, start playing and everything's fine. How do you access the in-game menu?

type in game chat

///CFG

:)