Lineage 2 Tower 1.4 [IL-GOD]

clockman

I would like to ask, that l2tower is like l2walker? Is it more or less

than l2walker, so could it be killing mobs by himself?

IF i would like to use on dragon network server without premium

license, will it work?

ok i know i said nevermind but now it's on al the servers i go to i type ///cfg and it doesn't pop up like it use to. i'm playing on infliction and it was working and now it's not i'm confused, little help?

Hey there , im using l2 tower since 1 week and half and its excellent id say but i got just 1 issue.The problem is that when i set my bot and some1 hit me my bot flags that's cuz im farming just 1 mob by using path points and when there is no mob to target the char gets auto target when got hited, i wonder if there is some hotfix for that. Thank you in advance :)

P.S: Also the bot slowers when i minimize the client or just go to youtube or etc. (slower targeting mobs, big delay between skills use almost impossible for a Mage char to bot) Thanks once again and im awaiting for some serious response.

Problem solved !

• 2 weeks later...