L2Jfrozen Interlude Project

L2jfrozen is a great pack, the more you continue with the Nerfer doing these stupid updates, removing protections and creating more bugs to the project .. not last long.

L2jfrozen is a great pack, the more you continue with the Nerfer doing these stupid updates, removing protections and creating more bugs to the project .. not last long.

Nefer*

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, pack are good except ugly bugs...

Olympiad Bugs reported by Nighty

1. I saw more than 2 players on the same match ( don't know the reason. Simply they were there and figh eachother)

2. Somestimes you are Observer to your Own match. With no reason, oly teleport you on combat arena and you are showed as an observer on your own match.

3. Teleport bug... When a player try to click out of the range of arena, it auto teleport him on the middle of arena. They use this bug so they have a spawn protect and can't take dmg.

These problems are old in Frozen but none solve it! Nefer wake up and try to made useful updates.

Edit:

I forgot to mention that this package is NOT recommended for users who don't have java knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...