L2Jfrozen Interlude Project

• 4 weeks later...

you wont lose something, messy codes and a hundred errors

Totally true, but they are nice, and I like nice people ^_^

Beside is not what I have to lose, is what they have got to win !!

Seriously, i believe if someone cleans up(remove useless codes) l2jfrozen and starts to work on its issues and non-working stuff, frozen could become a nice project for a server. :)

But who ???

Seriously, i believe if someone cleans up(remove useless codes) l2jfrozen and starts to work on its issues and non-working stuff, frozen could become a nice project for a server. :)

But who ???

I'm already helping the project.

I won't become a developer there, but I have some experience finding bugs and reworking stuff... so I'll probably popup from time to time to do some cleanup/update.

Un-proffesional spammer detected.

First of all, xD

In my opinion L2J.Frozen is a bad pack to create a interlude server and i will explain the reasons:

-The project was dead for 1 month (or near), this mean that in future this will possible (like 80%).

-The 80% of servers that have used this pack, closed in 1-2 months...

well if you need more reasons, i have:

-If you want a low-rated server, you cannot use this pack, cause 50% of quest have problems, or dont work.

-If you want to create a mid-rated server you have the same problem, and a lot more that will appears when you configure some custom features in the .properties files...

-If you want a high-rated server which you will not use any quest, and you only use custom features, and which you will solve bugs with custom patchs and unprofessional fixes (you can find a lot of this in l2j.frozen forum, where unskilled server admins asks to unskilled project devs....), if you really want this, you can download L2j.Brasil pack. ;)

So, stop to give moderator rank (in l2j.frozen forum) by leave comments in this topic, this won't make this project a better choice when somebody wants to create server.

PD: If you pay atention to this topic you can see that like 90% of people that said some good about the project have less than 10 post in MXC, and all that they can say is "Good projet".

This is a comment, and not what you can read in the 12 pages of this topic.

BB^^, and good luck with this Copy/Paste project.

Nothing more to say.

First of all, xD

In my opinion L2J.Frozen is a bad pack to create a interlude server and i will explain the reasons:

-The project was dead for 1 month (or near), this mean that in future this will possible (like 80%).

-The 80% of servers that have used this pack, closed in 1-2 months...

well if you need more reasons, i have:

-If you want a low-rated server, you cannot use this pack, cause 50% of quest have problems, or dont work.

-If you want to create a mid-rated server you have the same problem, and a lot more that will appears when you configure some custom features in the .properties files...

-If you want a high-rated server which you will not use any quest, and you only use custom features, and which you will solve bugs with custom patchs and unprofessional fixes (you can find a lot of this in l2j.frozen forum, where unskilled server admins asks to unskilled project devs....), if you really want this, you can download L2j.Brasil pack. ;)

So, stop to give moderator rank (in l2j.frozen forum) by leave comments in this topic, this won't make this project a better choice when somebody wants to create server.

PD: If you pay atention to this topic you can see that like 90% of people that said some good about the project have less than 10 post in MXC, and all that they can say is "Good projet".

This is a comment, and not what you can read in the 12 pages of this topic.

BB^^, and good luck with this Copy/Paste project.

Nothing more to say.

You are right, now that you are happy show us your great contribution to the open-source world...

... I'm waiting XD

You have two posts lol

You have two posts lol

Yes, but didn't say "good project" or "Bad project", this is spam, if they want to say "Good" or "Bad", they should give reasons, or say something useful. Say "Good job" with a 4 post accounts, is usseless information. (is spam).

You are right, now that you are happy show us your great contribution to the open-source world...

... I'm waiting XD

PD: to zoey: attack me or insultme is really stupid by your side, cause this will not improve L2J.frozen project, maybe i have not big contributions to give, but i'm not a project owner. so, what are you selling? If is necesary to have "Great contributions" to comment this topic you and your teammates must delete it.

Yes, but didn't say "good project" or "Bad project", this is spam, if they want to say "Good" or "Bad", they should give reasons, or say something useful. Say "Good job" with a 4 post accounts, is usseless information. (is spam).

Yes, you are right. But you came on this topic with 1 Post, so i can think that 1 this is your second account and you want hide your real Username or 2 that you are a fan boy of another pack and you register an account on MxC only to write your negative opinion about l2jfrozen pack.

This is only a consideration, and sorry for SPAM!  :P