L2Jfrozen Interlude Project

I like that someone write in our topic just stupid reports :D. As I reported another time, I hope in forum moderation that I never see :). However, thx again just to all of those guys that just don't believe that our project is just another stupid project :) and also thanks to all others that think the opposite just because they write in this topic to make it always up in the list ;).

Shyla

• 3 weeks later...

hello  im wonder! for make my server good i have to  go on download section and download all geodata  that shows?! and also where i put the files? to make a system! can someone tell me please what i must download from site!!? :/

• 2 weeks later...

hello  im wonder! for make my server good i have to  go on download section and download all geodata  that shows?! and also where i put the files? to make a system! can someone tell me please what i must download from site!!? :/

Use l2jfrozen' forum...

logo.png

Download Rev 880

L2jFrozen Gameserver Revision: 880

L2jFrozen Datapack Revision: 880