[Query]MaxCheaters Shop

HighQuality

Hey guys

I have noticed that there is a item in shop named Lifetime Donator Member .Is it exactly the same as give money to become ? I mean are there any changes and as i understand from name of item Lifetime ,is it for ever or for a big time .if yes which is the duration.Maybe it's a stupid question but i really want to know

Thnx in advance

If you donate to become a Donator/VIP Member, you'll have the rank forever (it will never expire).

Same goes for the item at the shop. If you manage to buy it and use it, you'll get the rank forever.

Hey guys

I have noticed that there is a item in shop named Lifetime Donator Member .Is it exactly the same as give money to become ? I mean are there any changes and as i understand from name of item Lifetime ,is it for ever or for a big time .if yes which is the duration.Maybe it's a stupid question but i really want to know

Thnx in advance

Yeap it's the same if u collect all the amount of adena's u can be donator or vip...

If you donate to become a Donator/VIP Member, you'll have the rank forever (it will never expire).

Same goes for the item at the shop. If you manage to buy it and use it, you'll get the rank forever.

ok i got two answers ,so there is no need to hear more people. ok soz for this sort topic and lock it