[Guide]MacroGamer - Auto CP/HP/MP

SensationWhite

Hy everyone.

This is a guide about how to make auto CP/HP/MP with MacroGamer.I saw one more topic about MacroGamer but in this one i will talk only about restoring CP/HP/MP by autoclicking hotkeys.

Ok so lets start:

The link from where u can download : http://rapidshare.com/files/440614026/MacroGamer_v275_Setup.rar

1.Install MacroGamer than log in a server ,go in Giran or anywhere else u want.Decrease your CP or HP or MP ,it depends on what will you want to be auto restored.I will show u how to auto restore CP.

2. 80242826.jpg

Press Create New

3. 37397482.jpg

Give it a name .Click on Record Delays,Mouse clicks,Click position and repeat until stopped.

Than press Bind to Key and press a button.I ussualy use the button + from the right part of the keyboard,but you can use what button u want."The bind to key" button is the one you will press at the end ,when u will finish the editing part

4. 41056528.jpg52376603.jpg

Than press Insert>>Pixel Event>>Press Wait for color>>Press Pick Location 94611067.jpg (click with the mouse on the left side of CP bar ,where the collour is brown,where is my white circle(Be carefull ->don`t click on 100% of the bar or where the CP is yellow it must be on 90% 80% of the bar ,where is brown.

Than it should look like this: 21480210.jpg

Press Insert.

5.Press Insert->>Key Event 74013999.jpg ,than Press Normal on the "Type of Press" ,after that Press Record and press on the button that is your CP potion in game,in my case F12 28742697.jpg (Be carefull the CP potion MUST be on the first bar.

6.Than press again Insert->>Delay and fix the seconds to 0 | 10 1010rx.jpg

7.Than press OK and if the window wont close press close too.("Insert Key Event" window)

8.Press OK (in the "Macro Editor" window) than press Run 1111mhg.jpg

After Run minimise MacroGamer and go in Lineage 2 and press the "Bind To Key" button (in my case + from the right side of the keyboard)

You can do the same for HP and MP and if you use small CP potion after u have finished the editing part for the big CP pots ,you will have to press again in the Insert>>Key Event and there press on F11(in my case i put my small CP pots on F11,but again u can put it where you want but it must be on the first bar)

It should look like this when u add the small cp pots :finalpq.jpg

I hope it was a usefull guide.

BTW: I tested this program on every server i played like L2 MxC,L2 Survival (off server) and many javas.Nobody will ban you for using this.

• 1 month later...