access level problem

Nitzamc

Question

hello people , i have problem with access levels in navicat  i compiled l2 archid pack interlude and im setting the access level of a character to 100 and when i login or restart etc  , it goes again 0 and now i dont have gm char to work what can i do ?

13 answers to this question

hello people , i have problem with access levels in navicat  i compiled l2 archid pack interlude and im setting the access level of a character to 100 and when i login or restart etc  , it goes again 0 and now i dont have gm char to work what can i do ?

Make the character, than go to the "characters" table in Navicat and than go to the character you want as GM and set his access level to "1" without the quotes for admin access.

You have to do it when he is OFFLINE.

thanks very much i shuted down the server and then changed it , 1 more question cuzi dont wanna make other topic, in that l2 archid pack i have  when u create ur player  farm take items and u restart all items are lost how can i fix it?

thanks very much i shuted down the server and then changed it , 1 more question cuzi dont wanna make other topic, in that l2 archid pack i have  when u create ur player  farm take items and u restart all items are lost how can i fix it?

I can not understand...

You make a char,go to farm,get some items and when u make a rr all of them goes off ?

yes , i mean every item u get after rr (not server rr,acount rr) everything lost except 1 magic flute and 1 magic gem , i dont know what these items are ...

im using interlude l2archid

edit: and  it writes me some times something like that pc bang point 4 ,5, 6 ,etc

Could not restore item 268478763 from DB:

com.mysql.jdbc.excepstions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'bindId' in 'field list'

Say all.

well man the way more easy is modify in your config this.

# If this option is set to True every newly created character will have access level 200. This means that every character created will have Administrator Privileges.

# Default: False

EverybodyHasAdminRights = True

when you done just change it to false and is all.

well man the way more easy is modify in your config this.

# If this option is set to True every newly created character will have access level 200. This means that every character created will have Administrator Privileges.

# Default: False

EverybodyHasAdminRights = True

yea,do not make me laugh

If you see carefully bind.. is missing from that table.