My way of enchanting a weapon.

TimmyV

I really dont think that something like this would work in ANY server.

Although many ppl on old L2Extreme were enchanting by spamming SS(i tried too and when ss stucks u scroll it and it works!+17 on a very HARD server:Eternal Sin Beggining)but if it really was a bug or sthg it must be fixed till now..

So try to enchant in areas with not too many ppl, my advise.

P.S. I mentioned extreme cause gm's were banning ppl if they were spamming SS..

sincerly  i think its kinda ridiculous, maybe next time you should try to drop the weapon on the floor log off wait 20 min log on and see what happens maybe it enchanted by itself...

LoL bro im not that stupid i said im kidding..i didnt say that work :S

I tried it on Erica and it worked...kinda. I got my +8 ELS to +12 and shattered it going to +13!  I also got a LxB from +5 to +9 and shattered it going to +10, and I got a +8 Bonebreaker to +10 and blew it up trying to get to +11!  Doh! Got too greedy! 

It didn't work for me. Maybe I drop the weapon on the ground & log out for 20 mins and then come to check what happens to the weapon, maybe it gets enchanted by itself like flakojako said or the npc picks it up & drops his weapon >_>

I tried it on kamael