My way of enchanting a weapon.

TimmyV

you can alway go mathematics. I mean if you can obtain somehow adena or aa or enchant or anything that make you able to have unlimited weapons / enchants do :

"10 system" Make 10 weapons to +5. From this 5 make as many as possible to +6. If you have for example 7x +6, make again new weapons to +5 and enchant to +6 until you have 10x +6 .... then again to make 10 x +7 ... etc etc etc. Yes it a little hard and obtain a little time but is a 100% method becous it is 99,9% sure that min only 1 weapon will succed enchant to nex lvl. Good Luck

:))

(ps. i know it nothing new but i only said my way to do it. - now running with +13 homonkulus on 5x serv PWNED :D hehe)

Cheers

omg L2Revenge has 70% success rate

come ooooooon!!!!!

OMG Retail has an success rate of 2/3 that means 66% if you do math

COME ON ! every one can get their +20 weps on retail justz 4% less than l2r

you dumb 70% and 66% are not big difference

there are tons of "tricks" to help(help?) u out on enchants.

imo its just a matter of luck, but if u still believe theres a superduppersecretpvip enchant trick i will show u my favorite ones.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=9470.0

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=9471.0

remember to have a rabbit foot over ur monitor and some beer around while enchanting, it really might increase ur sucess rate :)

-edit-

if u want know more about enchanting try out this thread by mewmew

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=11617.0

To all the guys that say I was just lucky:

Ofcourse i was, luck always has to do with it lol :).

And about the 70%. As far as I know, L2R is also 66% enchant rate!.

Just sharing my way of enchanting lol, nothing more.

So flame is allowed lol xD

you can alway go mathematics. I mean if you can obtain somehow adena or aa or enchant or anything that make you able to have unlimited weapons / enchants do :

"10 system" Make 10 weapons to +5. From this 5 make as many as possible to +6. If you have for example 7x +6, make again new weapons to +5 and enchant to +6 until you have 10x +6 .... then again to make 10 x +7 ... etc etc etc. Yes it a little hard and obtain a little time but is a 100% method becous it is 99,9% sure that min only 1 weapon will succed enchant to nex lvl. Good Luck

:))

(ps. i know it nothing new but i only said my way to do it. - now running with +13 homonkulus on 5x serv PWNED :D hehe)

Cheers

i've tried this on an 85% chance server...i've spent 4 full hours enchanting...there was a bug with crystal scrolls(low price) and if the weap broke, i could sell crystals for more than the weap+scrolls initial price...and still didn't get the max enchant on the weap (+35 btw)...call me unlucky...anyways i told the GM about the crystal scrolls bug and he rewarded me with a +34 AM :P