interlude [L2OFF] L2 Vendetta

jovan214

What kind of server owner opens donations 4 days after live with items that will -NEVER- be obtained ingame? What kind of server owner disrespects clan leaders 24/7? What kind of server owner says he made the donations like the "players" wanted them to be without ASKING the community anything? I mean...I'm sure 95% of the people disagreed with the donations and just decided to leave. Atleast 7 clans left after he posted the donation list and he didn't do anything about it.

Lol your so fail man, theres a donation in warning posted on the thread so if they dont like it they dont have to join!

He doesn't care...and don't go all like "oh he doesnt care? then why did he buy new datacenter"? DUDE that stuff costs like 200 dollars, he's getting over 2k in donations.

Anyway I just loved the sittuation at the start...I log my account and had a b1 there hahaha. Few pewps got ++ stats :D.

Lmao Who cares doesnt bother me at all! I can still kill those donators, not my fault if you cant.

wow, WORST server I have ever played.

and PROBABLY (I am not sure but it is 80%) ShoGun = Pyromaker ingame .

Rofl.

Pyromaker is just a retard.

Everytime I ask something and he flames about shits.

He is just brazilian monkey .

gg.

Fyi I'm Shogun.

Lmao Who cares doesnt bother me at all! I can still kill those donators, not my fault if you cant.

Since when does it have anything to do with the fact of them not being immortal? The clans there are shit either way.

He obviously can't run a competitive server, so unless you're a random willing to donate shitloads to win some 1v1s I'm just saying this isn't the sort of server for you.

Well i dont see your clan doing shit.

Since when does it have anything to do with the fact of them not being immortal? The clans there are shit either way.

He obviously can't run a competitive server, so unless you're a random willing to donate shitloads to win some 1v1s I'm just saying this isn't the sort of server for you.

Lol and your clan can do something? LMAO

Well i dont see your clan doing shit.

Lol and your clan can do something? LMAO

Farmed epics without any pvp and quit the server because of the ridiculous donations.

So please jovan, enlighten me on what competitive clans are still playing vendetta?

i must say it

when i saw it i was disapointed...

some stupid br with no life in mitrill was runing with ZM+16 and TiT robe...

wtf where is the balance? lol server is realy builded for donators i was online for 3 mins then i quit...

and look at this trade:

A: Wtt baium /Ant queen

N: Traded for vendetta light , vendetta robe and +16 epic bow.

Lock it pliz.

wtf where is the balance and economy is -beep-ed up at the start lol

how a normal player can get some epic jewell? lol

i respect l2 vendetta i played there (since C4) but now i think that, donator servers are not wellcome

caz few ppl still play l2 and ppl want ballanced servers not donators server, when if u want something u must donate...

guys dont join it

sorry but is true

Have fun making a server without donations.

i must say it

when i saw it i was disapointed...

some stupid br with no life in mitrill was runing with ZM+16 and TiT robe...

wtf where is the balance? lol server is realy builded for donators i was online for 3 mins then i quit...

and look at this trade:

A: Wtt baium /Ant queen

N: Traded for vendetta light , vendetta robe and +16 epic bow.

Lock it pliz.

wtf where is the balance and economy is -beep-ed up at the start lol

how a normal player can get some epic jewell? lol

i respect l2 vendetta i played there (since C4) but now i think that, donator servers are not wellcome

caz few ppl still play l2 and ppl want ballanced servers not donators server, when if u want something u must donate...

guys dont join it

sorry but is true

Have fun making a server then.

That's seriously the most meaningless comeback ever. There have been THOUSANDS of interlude highrates more successful than this Vendetta without weapon or armor donations. Specially donations this overpowered. In fact there's another one opening pretty soon, and there's shitloads to come.

lol man be serius...

u can still have a server with donations, but not donations like this...

even if u are donator wtf u will do there? play 1x1 with another donator caz normall ppl cant kill u caz u have epic +16 and 3 shoot a normal player.. that servers are past, ppl want balance or max +12 donations if u want so badly donations but +16 is too much, u will do +16 only iff u play 24/7 6 mounts... but this is a fail make donations 3th day wtf?

think smart :)