interlude [L2OFF] L2 Vendetta

jovan214

pyromaker failed many but many time with her servers but he still keep making servers and i heard he deleting items from characters i wish u guys dont start too. maximum 1 mounth for the server dont support thief negros. he will be a neutral one is not capable of srv

pyromaker failed many but many time with her servers but he still keep making servers and i heard he deleting items from characters i wish u guys dont start too. maximum 1 mounth for the server dont support thief negros. he will be a neutral one is not capable of srv

Anyone know what this guy said? I have no idea.

google translate?  ::)

@punk

well,as we can see,all IL high rate goes down after 2 weeks,so u farm 2 days till u are geared and u go pvp the rest of the days for epics/sieges and massive pvp in those custom zones,thats all,if u find any server that will stay alive more than 4 months and isnt a crap let us know it,thx.

@punk

well,as we can see,all IL high rate goes down after 2 weeks,so u farm 2 days till u are geared and u go pvp the rest of the days for epics/sieges and massive pvp in those custom zones,thats all,if u find any server that will stay alive more than 4 months and isnt a crap let us know it,thx.

So true

mhm, I'm very curious how many players will visit the server. And of course, how many days it will close by the Pyro. I hope that, but the server remain standing longer than usual, because currently no decent servers.

its simple , if you dont like dont join!

SO DONT COME HERE AND FLAME !

fuking kid's retard's ...

We wish you good luck Pyro for you new server!

Yes we can do like that

Opening and closing a server each 1-2 months and ppl joining it every single time,and believing that it's gonna be better this time,it's just retarded

Yes we can do like that

Opening and closing a server each 1-2 months and ppl joining it every single time,and believing that it's gonna be better this time,it's just retarded

It is going to be better how much you want to bet?