L2Unnamed Reborn x1000

serifox1995

I don't know when the server was launched, but there are several heroes already, and they all speak lolgr over the hero chat.

PKers strolling around guards in farm zones...

For several hours there have been 3 GMs online, and 5 petitions waiting with nobody answering them. Out of the blue they restarted the server promising 95% on blessed scrolls. I asked on shout "what about the unanswered petitions?" and of course got no answer...

I don't know when the server was launched, but there are several heroes already, and they all speak lolgr over the hero chat.

For several hours there have been 3 GMs online, and 5 petitions waiting with nobody answering them. Out of the blue they restarted the server promising 95% on blessed scrolls. I asked on shout "what about the unanswered petitions?" and of course got no answer...

Pk killers work 100% server opened before 1/1/11 man.. and is greek server .. but dont speak all greek.. you don't do petition how  i can answer?

PK killers don't work if the players use dance of shadow.

I had petition open for over an hour, I even submitted different ones to "bump" and get your attention...I even shouted about them a couple of times, with no answer what so ever.

PK killers don't work if the players use dance of shadow.

I had petition open for over an hour, I even submitted different ones to "bump" and get your attention...I even shouted about them a couple of times, with no answer what so ever.

omg lier you dont open petition lol if you dont have to play server stop spam man ..

pkers? are you talking about me? ( Zerfus)

Anyway

Server Sucks:)

HAHahhaha

Just Joking:P

Join Now:) IT Rocks:)

omg lier you dont open petition lol if you dont have to play server stop spam man ..

First of all its "liar", and second I did as previously stated, had petition open for around an hour..with no answer. My posts have been nothing but eloquent, I don't know where you saw spam.

pkers? are you talking about me? ( Zerfus)

Yes, you.

Anyway

Server Sucks:)

Indeed.

Eunusunt Man if you are noob is not are falt so .......

omg ..........

Server is very good + npc noblesse npc top pvp

Go find at other server this prefences you will find hard