L2Unnamed Reborn x1000

serifox1995

So it's another home made server... maybe think about making it dedicated BEFORE launching it live.. lol

hmm why server is not dedicated mean is bad?? server opened 3 days ago.. in this week server will dedicated..and get domain site..

Because if you host it from your home it explains that the server isn't a serious project.

It can't hold as much traffic of connections which it can if you rent a server from a company who has real machines that can handle being powered on 24/7, which are in a cold room that doesn't let the machines to start burning, and also the internet connection is ONLY used to that machine, nothing else.

If you host the server from your own home, with a crappy router etc, then after 100 players it'll start to lag.. more connections and it will basically be the same thing as ddosing your own internet systems. Which will lead into the server being down for some days.. and then you will loose all the players.

Have I explained enough?

Download speed Sucks.

4Shared=14 killobytes per second

Megaulpoad/FileFroniters/Rapidshare=900 Kilobyte-3mega bytes.

ok i will upload the patch in / RapidShare / and in Megaulpoad!

I agree that 4Shared sucks ballz, and 90% of the server owners use it to upload their patch....

Megaupload, Rapidshare, Mediafire are much better.

Also, more info would be nice (such as max subclasses & sub lvl, augment skill chances, element rate and max...).