L2Unnamed Reborn x1000

serifox1995

server is online???coz in site says Longin and Server Online but i cant login...WTF?

Maybe you put something wrong check again your files and see if you can login

Server just crashed  ;D

And Admin is just making some retard nerfs that only ruin the gameplay instead of balancing it..but whatever..

Server has 55 ppl online..30 of them are bots..GM giving gcm to whoever he wants w/o any reason..maybe Vote reward but he doesn't want to give reward to all..thats just patethic..and the oly period is undecided i think..i see only manual Heroes...i also see here at this Topic a guy named: TEOGR-Hitmaker..and the strange coincidence that i see a hero SpS named TEOGR and also a GM named Hitmaker..

Very strange right?;o

Farm is easy and u can have some fun PvP....if u dont mind corruption and changes that unbalance game made the faithfull and loyal GMa nd Admin the this is the server for u!..GL i tought this server had a chance to be a nice server but as always some kid GM's just want to have fun  ::)

Server just crashed  Grin

And Admin is just making some retard nerfs that only ruin the gameplay instead of balancing it..but whatever..

Server has 55 ppl online..30 of them are bots..GM giving gcm to whoever he wants w/o any reason..maybe Vote reward but he doesn't want to give reward to all..thats just patethic..and the oly period is undecided i think..i see only manual Heroes...i also see here at this Topic a guy named: TEOGR-Hitmaker..and the strange coincidence that i see a hero SpS named TEOGR and also a GM named Hitmaker..

Very strange right?;o

Farm is easy and u can have some fun PvP....if u dont mind corruption and changes that unbalance game made the faithfull and loyal GMa nd Admin the this is the server for u!..GL i tought this server had a chance to be a nice server but as always some kid GM's just want to have fun  Roll Eyes

Man are you sure about your words? Because if you not i will report you to maxtor about 55 players 5 maybe is bots-buffers...... but 50 are not... so If you dont have proofs dont post here ok?About TEOGR_hitmaker  yes i am the gm hitmaker but TEOGR is a other guy i dont know is just a coincidence And nothing more... 

+GM giving Kails gold golem a item in server or gcm to players for vote reward and this go to all players with a gm command not only to "GM Friends"

also is a pvp server and only mages want some fix all other things are balanced 100%

+Manual Heroes? Failure! Are you kidding me heroes are every month... But maybe we will make it every 2 weeks because many players ask for that

Read information about Server in npc Called Server INFO!

You know how many People in greece have a names like TEO?